Checking redemption card balance

kpd6901

DIS Veteran
I usually suggest if you have a lot of points to do a partial redemption now. So you have the card since that takes a bit. Then transfer the rest onto the same card about a week in advance. Therefore you don’t have to worry about how long it takes to get the card, since you can load more on later.
Is there a max that can be put on a card, to where the f you are above that, then there would be a second card to work/worry/deal with? I'm at 500 now and still have over half my trip to pay for, which will be done in early September. I pay with the card, obviously, then pay it off, but I am looking at another 150 bucks or so, just from trip payment.

Geomom

DIS Veteran
Is there a max that can be put on a card, to where the f you are above that, then there would be a second card to work/worry/deal with? I'm at 500 now and still have over half my trip to pay for, which will be done in early September. I pay with the card, obviously, then pay it off, but I am looking at another 150 bucks or so, just from trip payment.
I don't think there is a max. We recently transferred over $1800 to our rewards card to use on our upcoming cruise. (We've been saving our rewards for the past 2 years--we'll be using them to pay for our excursions.)

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
Does anyone have an update for this? The old instructions no longer work, and I have a card that I have no idea what, if anything, is on it.

Thom72

Mouseketeer
I've been a member of Chase Premier Visa for 10 years, is it me or has this card become useless. Use to like to perk of booking Disney dining in advance of the general public ( But that's gone). You can make out better buying gift cards from wholesale warehouses then the 2% Chase offers. But wait they have a redemption card!!!!!! Ugh whatever time to update better perks Chase Disney or I'm leaving.

lanejudy

Does anyone have an update for this? The old instructions no longer work, and I have a card that I have no idea what, if anything, is on it.
It's fairly simple now. When I am logged into my Chase account, on the "Accounts" page, on the sort of upper right is a box for Disney Rewards (it's above the box for checking your credit score). I click on the Disney Rewards box, which takes me to another screen and I have a banner near the top that says "
You have 1 Disney Rewards Redemption Card" and below that "Redemption Card (####) has a current balance of $$$.$$ Disney Rewards Dollars."

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates