Checking redemption card balance

I usually suggest if you have a lot of points to do a partial redemption now. So you have the card since that takes a bit. Then transfer the rest onto the same card about a week in advance. Therefore you don’t have to worry about how long it takes to get the card, since you can load more on later.
Is there a max that can be put on a card, to where the f you are above that, then there would be a second card to work/worry/deal with? I'm at 500 now and still have over half my trip to pay for, which will be done in early September. I pay with the card, obviously, then pay it off, but I am looking at another 150 bucks or so, just from trip payment.

Is there a max that can be put on a card, to where the f you are above that, then there would be a second card to work/worry/deal with? I'm at 500 now and still have over half my trip to pay for, which will be done in early September. I pay with the card, obviously, then pay it off, but I am looking at another 150 bucks or so, just from trip payment.
I don't think there is a max. We recently transferred over $1800 to our rewards card to use on our upcoming cruise. (We've been saving our rewards for the past 2 years--we'll be using them to pay for our excursions.)

Does anyone have an update for this? The old instructions no longer work, and I have a card that I have no idea what, if anything, is on it.

I've been a member of Chase Premier Visa for 10 years, is it me or has this card become useless. Use to like to perk of booking Disney dining in advance of the general public ( But that's gone). You can make out better buying gift cards from wholesale warehouses then the 2% Chase offers. But wait they have a redemption card!!!!!! Ugh whatever time to update better perks Chase Disney or I'm leaving.

Does anyone have an update for this? The old instructions no longer work, and I have a card that I have no idea what, if anything, is on it.

It's fairly simple now. When I am logged into my Chase account, on the "Accounts" page, on the sort of upper right is a box for Disney Rewards (it's above the box for checking your credit score). I click on the Disney Rewards box, which takes me to another screen and I have a banner near the top that says "
You have 1 Disney Rewards Redemption Card" and below that "Redemption Card (####) has a current balance of $$$.$$ Disney Rewards Dollars."

I have a redemption card that I believe has a balance but we cancelled the Disney Credit card. How can I find the balance of the redemption card under that scenario? Thanks

If you transferred your rewards points to a Disney Rewards Redemption Card.. your dollars do not expire. I closed my account in May 2018 and just called to verify my balance and it has remained the same. The number you call is 1-800-436-7999. You need your billing zip code and the card number. I have not found a way to get the balance online once your Disney visa is closed with Chase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!