Cheers to Character Cavalcades, Cocktails and Celebrations! 2/1 3 HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

I hope you have a great trip! I'm a little jealous because I suggested a beach trip to DH but he shot it down. He thought it would be boring but it sounds perfect to me. :)

I'm finally caught up on the video. Sooo much fun.

I have to say that Gia is personality plus! I think you have a future vlogger there.

I've really enjoyed all the great food, fun and information. Congrats on hitting 500 subscribers and joining Instagram. I did follow you on Insta. Have a great trip to St Pete.

I have a covid travel question - I believe you travel from Illinois, so are you concerned with the covid rates? I am traveling down to Orlando in a few weeks from NY. Not sure what to do.

I hope you have a great trip! I'm a little jealous because I suggested a beach trip to DH but he shot it down. He thought it would be boring but it sounds perfect to me. :)
We had such a good time. It was nice to have a more relaxed vaca this time around.

Have a wonderful trip, enjoy the nice weather!
Thank you so much. We had such a good time.

Oh... have an awesome time! We are only 19 days away!
I am so excited for you all!!!!!

Lucky you! Have a fabulous time! :)
Thanks Suse!!!!! It was so nice to have a few down days...

YAY! Have a wonderful trip!!!
It was so nice.

I've really enjoyed all the great food, fun and information. Congrats on hitting 500 subscribers and joining Instagram. I did follow you on Insta. Have a great trip to St Pete.
Thank you so much. You're so sweet!!!! I followed you back. :love:

I have a covid travel question - I believe you travel from Illinois, so are you concerned with the covid rates? I am traveling down to Orlando in a few weeks from NY. Not sure what to do.
Hi there! No, we haven't been concerned at all. I can only speak for myself and I respect everyone's opinion, but I just can't live my life in fear. I'm just not that person.

We have traveled down to Florida twice before the pandemic (Jan and March) and 3 times since all the lockdown stuff (July, Sept, and Oct). We felt extremely safe. Florida is doing an awesome job, again, just my opinion.

We wore our masks and social distanced. We washed our hands and used hand sanitizer.

I hope you find this helpful!!!😁

Hi everyone! We are back from our long weekend in St Pete and we had such a good time. It was nice to have a relaxing vaca after everything that has been going on in my personal life. It was also wonderful to see our family and be there to celebrate Gia's 5th birthday. Can you all believe she is 5 now!!!! The time goes by so fast. I promise to get back on track with this TR in a few days. But in the meantime, here are a few "live" updates from St Pete...

No, I cannot believe Gia is 5 now!!! Wonderful that you were able to be there for her birthday though :) And a beach vacation is just so good for the soul, so I'm really glad you were able to get away! :lovestruc

Looks like you had an amazing trip! So nice to have a getaway. :goodvibes
It was wonderful, especially seeing family.

No, I cannot believe Gia is 5 now!!! Wonderful that you were able to be there for her birthday though :) And a beach vacation is just so good for the soul, so I'm really glad you were able to get away! :lovestruc
I know, right!!!!
It was super nice to get away, especially since good ole JB is closing things down again. Sigh.

Looks like a great way to spend the weekend! I'm a lurker/subscriber. Also live in IL so I feel your pain. Our twice moved Disney trip is now March 2021 and for the first time, we'll do a post Disney 8 night stay in the Orlando area. Plan to do some day trips and recuperate from Disney. Thanks for sharing your adventures!

Looks like a great way to spend the weekend! I'm a lurker/subscriber. Also live in IL so I feel your pain. Our twice moved Disney trip is now March 2021 and for the first time, we'll do a post Disney 8 night stay in the Orlando area. Plan to do some day trips and recuperate from Disney. Thanks for sharing your adventures!

:welcome:

It was such a great weekend, especially getting out of the politics of Illinois. I'm so sick of the lockdowns...🤪 I hope you have a good trip. It will get here faster than you know it...

Enjoyed your insta updated and videos. So glad y'all had a chance to relax and spend time with family.
Thank you. That's a whole, new arena, and one I'm still trying to figure out, lol!
It was great spending time with family.

Hi Jen found your TR and am enjoying it. I've been subscribed to Jen & Joe on the go from the beginning. Unfortunately I'm unable to comment on YT. Loving these vids in your TR. OMG Gia is getting so big, but still adorable. So sorry to hear of the loss of your father. I definitely understand as I lost my mother last month. It's nice to be able to get engulfed in the Dis again now that things have settled down. Your meal at WBG looked awesome as do all of the cocktails I've seen the Disney Drinkers test. Hope you guys will be at Disney for the 50'th, hubster and I would really enjoy having some cocktails with you guys.

Loved loved loved your live updates from St. Pete! Looks like you had such a fun, relaxing time there and spent lots of time on the water. :thumbsup2 I'm sure it was exactly what you needed after recent weeks. So glad you got away! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter