Cheesecake Factory - Winter Park

JoEllen

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to this location? We would love to try it on our next trip but not sure how far a drive it is from WDW. I love their rasberry white chocolate truffle cheesecake.

thanks!

The CF is in the new Winter Park Village shops plaza, and is quite a drive from WDW - up I4 to Fairbanks, then Fairbanks to Orange Ave, and Orange north to Winter Park shops. It is a great restaurant, though - just enormous and typical CF food. The whole of Winter Park is worth visiting, though, if you fancy a day away from the parks.

Yes I have eaten there- but I live only about 10 miles away. It is quite a drive from Disney, probably about 30 miles. There are lots of nice shops and a newer theater there so maybe you would want to make a "day" of it- otherwise I probably wouldn't drive that far.

Thank you for your replies! At least we know how far in case everyone decides to make the trip!

JoEllen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter