Chef Mickey Lunch Ambassador Hotel

nono

DIS Veteran
Quick question -- any lunch experiences from this group at Chef Mickey's? Is the menu similar to their dinner menu? Thx for any insight.

I'll reply to myself and say we're going to try it for lunch and report back to this group. I found on the official website that it is "the same" spread lunch and dinner. We aren't big Chef Mickey fans, but we are buffet fans in Asia, so...we will give it a go!

Oh, and it was very nice...you get the option of buying some fun items and a photo. I did spring for a photo and also two Chef Mickey water bottles, with straps, which are pretty good quality and meant less time shopping for souvenirs. The character interaction was great and the servers and character minders took photos of us with the characters. Food was buffet, broad selection of items, maybe a little too international and not enough Asian for my crew. You get a set amount of time to be there, which was plenty, and it was a very civilized affair. If you hate Chef Mickeys in WDW, this might be for you. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!