Chef Mickey's Breakfast

mom_rules

<font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c
Can anyone tell me how long to allot for breakfast
at Chef Mickey's.

We would like to eat there before wakeboarding
and want enough time.

we had PS for 8:30 (in September). We were seated promptly and I would have to say we were finished within the hour.

I agree. I would say an hour if you want to be relaxed and make a few trips to the buffet. You could probably do it in less if you limit yourself to 1 trip up, but Id take an hour for it.

Thanks Guys!!

We were going to do PS for 8:30 to
be down at docks by 10:15.

Are PS hard to get?

Looking to my first visit to Disney w/ my wife & 2 DD in Nov. I cant help with any info in that reguard. As far as PS is concerned it seems to be much easier to get a PS than some other Character Breakfasts. We called around Sept. 30 and easily got a seating at 9:30, we were wanting to sleep in a little. But after reading some other posts, we decided we would like to go earilier. Again we had no problem moving it to 8:15. We are going when the parks are not that busy so that may have some bearing. But I hope maybe this helps.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Some character meals or dinner shows are
definately easier to get PS for.

Some dinner shows allow ressies up to 2 years
in advance!!

What's the chance of getting there when they open for breakfast or calling from your room the night before and get one for 7:00.. We want the very first one before EE at MK but they are booked. It's the first week of Dec. any help would be nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter