Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace

jaysue

DIS Veteran
Putting aside the merits of Mickey versus Winnie etc. even though I am sure we all have opinions on that LOL.

Would you choose Chef M's or Crystal Palace for a character dinner?

Thanks
Jason

It depends on where you are staying. I think it is easier to visit the MK and just stay there for lunch or dinner as opposed to traveling outside the park. It saves valuable time. Our family has eaten at both and we like the Crystal Palace more.

HBC

I agree with HBC. I like the Charater Meals that are either at my resort or at the park I plan on touring that day. I don't like to waste time going to a different hotel and then coming back.

Crystla Palace ... much... much... much...better food, better setting and better set up.

I feel the food is MUCH superior at Chef Mickey's to Crystal Palace. I ate at both during my Feb stay, and Crystal Palace was HUGE disappointment to me. Yes, Chef Mickey's isn't in the MK, but it's a short monorail ride away, or a 10 minute walk. Now, if you were debating breakfast, my answer would be Crystal Palace.

I agree with the other posters about how much time you have available or not and what your park plan is - BUT -

We've been to both and my kids love Chef Mickey's! The food was the same for me at both - but there seems to be much more character photo ops and interaction at Chef Mickey's because of the layout.

We make it a must-do for our visits now - and they did a fabulous job for DD's birthday last year!

Enjoy!

melomouse:cool:

I have done both only for breakfast and it's a tough choice but I will go with Chef Mickey's more of a selection.

We went to both during our New Year's trip this year and liked Chef Mickeys better. It just seemed to have a better variety and it tasted better. Already have the PS for our 4th of July trip.

I've been to CM quite a few times...and did CP 2 weeks ago....my vote would be for Chef Mickeys :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter