Chefs de France lunch ???

debbie fields

Earning My Ears
Have a quick question for all the experts here!

DH and I will be going to Rose & Crown for the CP Package on Sun 11/28, with hopefully an 8 p.m. PS and seeing the show at 5 p.m. (Of course, assuming I can get the PS's on 9/2! :teeth:

Anyways, we are considering doing the lunch package at Chefs De France around noontime that same day. I've read that this lunch is quite filling and a lot of food! I am thinking this may be too much all in one day.

What are your experiences with the lunch? Do you think we'll be sufficiently hungry for dinner? Too much food in one day? I am also considering maybe Le Cellier for lunch, but just doing the AWESOME cheese soup and breadsticks, and maybe a salad for lunch.

We've had the French Menu at Les Chefs before and I don't believe it will be too filling if you have lunch around noon and then dinner at 8pm. The lunch is a small salad, soup, sandwich and dessert. The sandwich is pretty big, but we have split it and just ordered an extra soup.

Thanks so much for the quick reply!

I figured that it would be plenty of time in between, but you know that Disney usually does not skimp on their portions! And that's a great idea of splitting and just ordering another soup. The only problem with splitting is I'll probably just get one spoonful of the creme brullee as my DH LOVES it!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter