Chefs De France vs. Tutto Italia

atathomas

Earning My Ears
Hey y'all! This December my family will be headed back to WDW for the first time in 7 years! We're currently looking at attending the Candlelight Processional at EPCOT. We've narrowed it down to two restaurants, Chefs de France and Tutto Italia. I've looked over the menus and my party would honestly be fine at either location. So, I'd like to hear reviews of both restaurants. Thank you for all of the help! :earsboy:

sandieb

DIS Veteran
Chefs de France is one of our favorite WDW restaurants. The food and service are outstanding. We like getting a window seat. The desserts are spectacular. We love the fun associated with Remy popping out of the cheese presentation. Highly recommend

GoingSince1990

DIS Veteran
We like Chefs but we absolutely love Tutto. Superb pasta, great service, and one of my favorite things about it is that upon arriving at the podium we have always been ushered directly to our table with no wait, ever.

• sparkle78

Mouseketeer
    Two wonderful restaurants. We have done Chefs last three years for candlelight. Easier reservation , for unknown reason, to get for Candlelight. 6 people, steak delicious, roasted chicken good too. Long meal aim for 4:45/5 pm dinner for 8:30 show. Does take awhile to be seated and some tables are quiet noisy.
    My hubbies fav in all of the world is Tutto, a must every trip. He loves when they had polenta and ...( oh I forget was it a lamb shank, or braised short rib ??) . Was nt on menu last time. Lasagna is decent, shrimp and rice yum, a few adventurous dishes, but also basic ones for others in your party. Can’t go wrong with either one. Enjoy

savemycamera

Earning My Ears
    Please believe me when I say that we are NOT fancy people. Lol. We do enjoy both of these restaurants, but I think I prefer Tutto Italia. Chefs de France is like a step too far out of my comfort zone as far as the high-end restaurants go.

figmentfinesse

Mouseketeer
    Chefs de Francs is a must for us. Always spectacular! The lobster bisque is next level and the fresh hot baguette and butter you get when you sit down is the stuff of dreams.

jillt2ph

DIS Veteran
    I enjoy both. I just love the salad from CdF...not sure if it is the bacon or the dressing, but it is tasty! Ugh... was going to paste photos but I can't get them to rotate. I love that Tutto starts with the olives, and the gelato for dessert is just great.

• Chef Dion

Earning My Ears
    I am a much bigger fan of Chefs de France, between the two. They do a superb job on delivering classic French flavors and presentations is well executed. It can take a while to actually get sat, but worth the wait. We scheduled it for our last night during Illuminations (requested a fireworks view, and got it). It was our last night of a week long Honeymoon, oddly enough the the gentleman at the table next to us proposed to his companion that evening. Love was in the air that night apparently. C'est l'amore

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.