atathomas

Earning My Ears
Hey y'all! This December my family will be headed back to WDW for the first time in 7 years! We're currently looking at attending the Candlelight Processional at EPCOT. We've narrowed it down to two restaurants, Chefs de France and Tutto Italia. I've looked over the menus and my party would honestly be fine at either location. So, I'd like to hear reviews of both restaurants. Thank you for all of the help! :earsboy:

Chefs de France is one of our favorite WDW restaurants. The food and service are outstanding. We like getting a window seat. The desserts are spectacular. We love the fun associated with Remy popping out of the cheese presentation. Highly recommend

We like Chefs but we absolutely love Tutto. Superb pasta, great service, and one of my favorite things about it is that upon arriving at the podium we have always been ushered directly to our table with no wait, ever.

Two wonderful restaurants. We have done Chefs last three years for candlelight. Easier reservation , for unknown reason, to get for Candlelight. 6 people, steak delicious, roasted chicken good too. Long meal aim for 4:45/5 pm dinner for 8:30 show. Does take awhile to be seated and some tables are quiet noisy.
My hubbies fav in all of the world is Tutto, a must every trip. He loves when they had polenta and ...( oh I forget was it a lamb shank, or braised short rib ??) . Was nt on menu last time. Lasagna is decent, shrimp and rice yum, a few adventurous dishes, but also basic ones for others in your party. Can’t go wrong with either one. Enjoy

Please believe me when I say that we are NOT fancy people. Lol. We do enjoy both of these restaurants, but I think I prefer Tutto Italia. Chefs de France is like a step too far out of my comfort zone as far as the high-end restaurants go.

Chefs de Francs is a must for us. Always spectacular! The lobster bisque is next level and the fresh hot baguette and butter you get when you sit down is the stuff of dreams.

I enjoy both. I just love the salad from CdF...not sure if it is the bacon or the dressing, but it is tasty! Ugh... was going to paste photos but I can't get them to rotate. I love that Tutto starts with the olives, and the gelato for dessert is just great.

I am a much bigger fan of Chefs de France, between the two. They do a superb job on delivering classic French flavors and presentations is well executed. It can take a while to actually get sat, but worth the wait. We scheduled it for our last night during Illuminations (requested a fireworks view, and got it). It was our last night of a week long Honeymoon, oddly enough the the gentleman at the table next to us proposed to his companion that evening. Love was in the air that night apparently. C'est l'amore

We ate at Tutto in Feb 2018 and it was sooo good. It wasnt busy so we had great service and the food was delicious. I love pasta!

I say both! One for the CP (whichever one is the better value for your money based on what you're likely to order) and the other on a different day.

We ate at Chefs de France prior to the Candlelight Procession Christmas 2018. It was excellent. Tuttio Italia was not as good. Service was subpar whereas in France it was excellent. French Onion Soup, Beef Tenderloin, fresh bread, deserts.

I'd say Tutto because it's more consistent IMO. Last time we dined at Chefs de France, it was a very uneventful and disappointing Christmas dinner. Almost like a scene from the National Lampoon's European Vacation where the Griswolds are at a restaurant in Paris and the chef is sticking a little French flag on top of Stouffer's box dinners in the kitchen.

Chef's de France is my favorite of these 2. I go at least twice every year. Beef Bourguignon is the best I have had anywhere.

Does Chefs de France accept Tables in Wonderland? All Ears says at lunch only but Tables in Wonderland site doesn't show this restaurant listed at all. Has anyone been there recently who knows?

Does Chefs de France accept Tables in Wonderland? All Ears says at lunch only but Tables in Wonderland site doesn't show this restaurant listed at all. Has anyone been there recently who knows?

I was there in early November for lunch and my TiW was not accepted. Very disappointing.

Chefs for us! We can get Italian anytime but rarely do we get to eat French cusine. Since we have great Italian restaurants locally we were not impressed with the food at Tutto. Atmosphere at both is nice.

Both are very good and we have not had a bad meal at either.
However, we have more restaurants similar to Tuttio Italia at home and nothing like Chefs, so Chefs wins out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!