Chemical alley 2nd Gen RP 2

Gwendolyn: She chuckled then sighed. "I need to call the others. I need to plan the funeral. I need to decide what to do with his things. I need to decide whether to keep the apartment. I need to figure out if he even had life insurance."

Gwendolyn: She chuckled then sighed. "I need to call the others. I need to plan the funeral. I need to decide what to do with his things. I need to decide whether to keep the apartment. I need to figure out if he even had life insurance."

Marcus: "David and I talked many times about this. He wanted to make sure you were left with a fair sum of money and were well taken care of. He wrote out how he'd like his funeral himself. He had life insurance. He wanted to donate all of his things to an orphanage, besides the things you wanted to keep. The apartment is your decision, but you could always move in with Lynn and I."

Marcus: "David and I talked many times about this. He wanted to make sure you were left with a fair sum of money and were well taken care of. He wrote out how he'd like his funeral himself. He had life insurance. He wanted to donate all of his things to an orphanage, besides the things you wanted to keep. The apartment is your decision, but you could always move in with Lynn and I."
Gwen: "Thank you. I'd like that information when it's convenient for you." She blushed. "No, I wouldn't want me and Jack to be a burden on your family," she said, as the dog came in and appeared protectively at his mistress' side.

Gwen: "Thank you. I'd like that information when it's convenient for you." She blushed. "No, I wouldn't want me and Jack to be a burden on your family," she said, as the dog came in and appeared protectively at his mistress' side.

Marcus: "Honey, I'm going to have to insist, for the rest of this week at least. You may not think you need the support, but I sure do."

Gwen: "Well, maybe at you - he was never that good at being angry with me."

Marcus: He chuckled. "He was such a big softie around you. It was incredible to watch. He was so in love with you, Gwen."

Gwen: "I know."

Trent: "he wouldn't shut up about you, even when you weren't around. He'd say 'isn't she the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?' I'd say that I think you're pretty, but you don't exactly make me attracted. Then he'd yell at me for saying something like that, because you /were/ the most beautiful thing in the world and I was wrong to think otherwise."

Trent: "he wouldn't shut up about you, even when you weren't around. He'd say 'isn't she the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?' I'd say that I think you're pretty, but you don't exactly make me attracted. Then he'd yell at me for saying something like that, because you /were/ the most beautiful thing in the world and I was wrong to think otherwise."
Gwendolyn: "Well I'm sorry that happened to you, you didn't deserve to be yelled aat, but I'm kinda flaytered."

Gwendolyn: "Well I'm sorry that happened to you, you didn't deserve to be yelled aat, but I'm kinda flaytered."

Trent: "It wasn't exactly yelling, it was more like he was exasperated that I didn't see you in the exact same way he did. It was rather cute."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter