Chemical Alley 2nd Generation RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben: "Uh...okay..."

Trent: "I-I-" he clung to Chelsea, and trembled.

Gwen: "Not a problem."

David: He grinned and kissed her again. He was so in love with her. "Can we please stay here forever?" His hair was draped over his shoulder, tangled up in her hair. He laid down next to her and sighed happily, putting his arm around her waist. "We should probably shower before we go shopping, considering that neither of us have bathed in months."

Nate and Brittany: they arrived at the ice cream store everyone else was at

Nate: "Hey look, everyone else is already here...they look pretty bored." he grinned

Brittany: "No, Nate. They look like they're enjoying themselves."

Nate: he grinned "Too late." He walked into the ice cream shop "Attention everyone, the party has arrived!"

Brittany: she groaned and face palmed

Nate and Brittany: they arrived at the ice cream store everyone else was at Nate: "Hey look, everyone else is already here...they look pretty bored." he grinned Brittany: "No, Nate. They look like they're enjoying themselves." Nate: he grinned "Too late." He walked into the ice cream shop "Attention everyone, the party has arrived!" Brittany: she groaned and face palmed

Trent: He looked up and giggled. "Hi, Nate."

Doodle98 said:
Trent: He looked up and giggled. "Hi, Nate."

Nate: "Hey, kid."

Ben: "Why does he get to call him kid?"

Chelsea: "Because Nate is well...Nate and he's actually more than 9 months older than Trent."

Nate: "I'm 24."

Nate: "Hey, kid." Ben: "Why does he get to call him kid?" Chelsea: "Because Nate is well...Nate and he's actually more than 9 months older than Trent." Nate: "I'm 24."

Trent: "Ben, you can call me that if you want to. I don't mind."

Nate and Brittany: they arrived at the ice cream store everyone else was at

Nate: "Hey look, everyone else is already here...they look pretty bored." he grinned

Brittany: "No, Nate. They look like they're enjoying themselves."

Nate: he grinned "Too late." He walked into the ice cream shop "Attention everyone, the party has arrived!"

Brittany: she groaned and face palmed

Flynn: He kept on eating normally. "At this point, nothing can surprise me anymore when it comes to Nate."

Blake: He laughed.

AJ: "Really now? Well I'm 20 and you look nothing like any of my TAs, who are all about 24."

Brianna: "I can say the same, minus the fact that I'm 19. You must be a really short 24 year old."

Sadie: She giggled.

Robert: He smirked.

Doodle98 said:
Trent: "T E O. Trent Elijah Oakwood."

Ben: "Okay, well you're Teo now....isn't that like Spanish for uncle?"

Chelsea: "No that's tio. T-i-o."

Nate: "You're right, Chels, you're family is strange."

Chelsea: "Shut up." she threw a gummy bear at him

Fairywings said:
Flynn: He kept on eating normally. "At this point, nothing can surprise me anymore when it comes to Nate."

Blake: He laughed.

AJ: "Really now? Well I'm 20 and you look nothing like any of my TAs, who are all about 24."

Brianna: "I can say the same, minus the fact that I'm 19. You must be a really short 24 year old."

Sadie: She giggled.

Robert: He smirked.

Nate: "Yes, I am rather short for my age."

Brittany: she rolled her eyes

Ben: "Okay, well you're Teo now....isn't that like Spanish for uncle?" Chelsea: "No that's tio. T-i-o." Nate: "You're right, Chels, you're family is strange." Chelsea: "Shut up." she threw a gummy bear at him

Trent: He smiled. "Okay."

Trent: "I-I-" he clung to Chelsea, and trembled.

David: He grinned and kissed her again. He was so in love with her. "Can we please stay here forever?" His hair was draped over his shoulder, tangled up in her hair. He laid down next to her and sighed happily, putting his arm around her waist. "We should probably shower before we go shopping, considering that neither of us have bathed in months."

Gwen: "If we had an eternity with no responsibilities, I would be asking why you were considering leaving. But we don't, so we probably should get ready."

Gwen: "If we had an eternity with no responsibilities, I would be asking why you were considering leaving. But we don't, so we probably should get ready."

David: He sighed and nodded. "I'm going to shower, okay?"

Trent: he really wanted to go home. He didn't even eat any ice cream. He just wanted to feel safe. He looked up at the woman he wanted to call mom. "M-Mrs. Taft, what is home like?"

David: He went back to Gwen, a towel around his waist and another around his hair. He sat down on the bed. "I'm back." He laid back so his head was in her lap and pulled her down for a kiss.

David: He went back to Gwen, a towel around his waist and another around his hair. He sat down on the bed. "I'm back." He laid back so his head was in her lap and pulled her down for a kiss.

Gwen: She giggled. "You're all wet."

OOC: at the moment I am like obsessed with David and Gwen, and it kinda sucks because I keep having to plan out his death, but I still love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter