Chemical Alley Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan: he smiled "yeah." he stood up and went to his mom's room. He pulled a small photo album from a shelf. He went back to Dawn, "this is me when I was a baby" he said handing the book to her.

Dawn: "Aww." She smiled. "I wasn't really ever a child, I kinda just got put in Chemical Alley as a teen." She kissed his cheek. "You are so cute."

Dawn: "You think it would help?"

Jordan: "it might" he stood and got a large cloth Ice pack from the freezer. he went back to her and carefully lifter her shirt so he could see the stitches. He gently lay the ice over her ribs.

Jordan: "it might" he stood and got a large cloth Ice pack from the freezer. he went back to her and carefully lifter her shirt so he could see the stitches. He gently lay the ice over her ribs.

Dawn: she shivered slightly. "It's cold."

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: she wrapped her arms around him as they kissed and then smiled.

Ciel: He smiled softly. 'My first real kiss was in my sister's car.' he chuckled to himself.

Jordan: he smiled "I didn't mean it like that." He lay down next to her. Jaycee: she was smiling "what?"

Dawn: she laughed, but stopped, it hurt too much. She put her head on his shoulder and yawned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter