Chemical Alley RP

Dawn: "You'll have fun, don't worry Jordan."

Jordan: 'fun is pushing it' he thought but he simply nodded. Hearing a knock on the door he turned and walked into his room closing the door. He didn't want to see him quite yet. He sent a text to Marina 'they're making me spend the day with Jon. Alone. Why?'

Caroline: she opened the door "he'll be ready in a minute" she said leaning out.

Jon: "he doesn't want to come does he?"

Caroline: she nodded "sorry. But he did say he'd go."

Alex: "Yeah." he smiled.

Lynn: She watched over him.

Ciel: "What's wrong?" he sat next to her.

Cloudy: "That's rude to ask. You barely know her!"

Ciel: "Well, Cloudy Lee, movie star: you grew up learning how to act and proper etiquate. I grew up knowing how to care for people." he growled.

Jordan: 'fun is pushing it' he thought but he simply nodded. Hearing a knock on the door he turned and walked into his room closing the door. He didn't want to see him quite yet. He sent a text to Marina 'they're making me spend the day with Jon. Alone. Why?'

Caroline: she opened the door "he'll be ready in a minute" she said leaning out.

Jon: "he doesn't want to come does he?"

Caroline: she nodded "sorry. But he did say he'd go."

Marina: she replied 'They want you to bond. I know it will be hard, but try to make the most of it.'

Ciel: "Well, Cloudy Lee, movie star: you grew up learning how to act and proper etiquate. I grew up knowing how to care for people." he growled.

Marina: she ordered a large pizza. "It's really good, trust me." She sat down at a small table.

Marcus: he kissed her neck again slowly. "W-why won't your b-rother get here?"

Jaycee: She looked at him surprised "no, it's okay" she said to Cloudy, she knew she would have done the same thing. "I just got dumped" she said quietly.

Ciel: "Oh...I'm sorry. Everything will get better in time." he put his face in the palm of his hand. A chuckle came out. "I must've sounded like a jerk..."

Alex: "Hopefully it is." he sat down at the table near her.

Lynn: "I don't know..."

Liam: "You two wanna go home."

Lynn: "Marcus, can he take us home?"

Ciel: "Oh...I'm sorry. Everything will get better in time." he put his face in the palm of his hand. A chuckle came out. "I must've sounded like a jerk..."

Marina: 'Please just try, for your mom at least.'

Marcus: he nodded slightly.

Jaycee: she shook her head "no, you don't sound like a jerk."

Marina: 'Please just try, for your mom at least.'

Marcus: he nodded slightly.

Jordan: 'fine. I'll try. Can you do me a favor? If I text you it means I'm freaking out and I need someone to come get me. Could you do that for me?'

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: she shook her head "no, you don't sound like a jerk."

Ciel: "Okay...sorry...I've gotta get going...Lynn's gonna slaughter me if I don't get her back to her house."

Lynn: She called Ciel. "We're good, Ciel. Liam's taking us back to my house."

Ciel: "Liam? As in the jerk ex that nearly drove you to SUICIDE, Liam? No! You aren't going anywhere with that scumbag!"

Lynn: "Geez, it's one ride. We're already on the road." she said.

Ciel: "Fine! If I see you two together ever again, I'll attack him with a stapler!" he yelled and hung up.

Cloudy: "Violent much?"

Jordan: 'fine. I'll try. Can you do me a favor? If I text you it means I'm freaking out and I need someone to come get me. Could you do that for me?'

Marina: 'Yeah. I can't drive, due to having one leg and the fact that the last time I did I drove off of a cliff. But I'll find a way to pick you up.'

Marcus: he hung limply in Lynn's arms. "So-r-rry I ca-can't wa-alk."

Doodle98 said:
Marina: 'Yeah. I can't drive, due to having one leg and the fact that the last time I did I drove off of a cliff. But I'll find a way to pick you up.'

Lynn: "No problem." she sat inside the car and waited for Liam to start the car. Once they started drivig, she sat patiently.

Jordan: 'okay, thank you. I'm going to try my hardest to get through it though.' he looked himself in the mirror. His hair had almost completely dried, he tied on tennis shoes and opened his door. Taking a breath he said "okay, I'm ready."

Jon: he nodded "where do you want to go?"

Jordan: "wherever. I don't care" he grabbed his wallet from the table.

Jon: he sighed "we could go get lunch, and grab some of your sports stuff. You can show me where you play."

Jordan: he looked at him confused but shrugged "okay." he grabbed a soccer ball and basketball, and tennis rackets and balls. He made his way out the door with Jon, trying to think slightly positively. "see you later" he said to Dawn, Karen, and his mom.

Lynn: "No problem." she sat inside the car and waited for Liam to start the car. Once they started drivig, she sat patiently.

Marcus: he laid in the car with his head in her lap. He stared up at her with his big hazel eyes. He didn't understand anything anymore. He only knew that he loved Lynn and she was the center of his world, heck, she was his whole world. Tears formed in his eyes. He mouthed 'I love you so much' slowly and slowly slid his limp hand into hers.

Jordan: 'okay, thank you. I'm going to try my hardest to get through it though.' he looked himself in the mirror. His hair had almost completely dried, he tied on tennis shoes and opened his door. Taking a breath he said "okay, I'm ready."

Jon: he nodded "where do you want to go?"

Jordan: "wherever. I don't care" he grabbed his wallet from the table.

Jon: he sighed "we could go get lunch, and grab some of your sports stuff. You can show me where you play."

Jordan: he looked at him confused but shrugged "okay." he grabbed a soccer ball and basketball and made his way out the door with Jon, trying to think slightly positively. "see you later" he said to Dawn, Karen, and his mom.

Dawn: she blew him a kiss. Once he left she turned to the others. "You know something is going to happen, right?"

Dawn: "Some sort of fight, probably some tears, I really can't see either of them coming home happy from this."

Caroline: she looked at her sadly. The thought of her making Jordan cry made her stomach turn. "please don't say that. It could be okay."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter