Chemical Alley RP

OOC: okay. But this thread could be locked at any point.

Caroline: She put her hand up holding one of Dawn arms. "I really hope he'll be okay" she said. She stood up "okay, let's go." She slung a small black purse over her shoulder.

Jordan: after eating he had led Jon, who was driving, to a recreation center where he practiced. He still didn't understand why he wanted to be part of his life so much. But he'd rather show him this part of his life before most. He grabbed his stuff and stepped out of the car.

Jordan: he looked at Jon "so? Why are we here?"

Jon: "your mom said you play a lot of sports. She said you're really good. I figured you could show me some."

Jordan: he shrugged "I just don't know why." he walked over to a soccer field setting the ball down a good distance from the goal, he ran back and ran toward the ball kicking it and
sending it in a perfect arc into the top corner of the goal. He looked at him expectantly.

Jon: "wow, you are good."

Jordan: "yep. So can I go home now?"

Jon: "Jordan, please."

Jordan: he sighed and shook his head. He had picked the ball up and dribbled it easily on his knees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter