Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Seager is out for five or six weeks. At least you got to see a win today .

NO BROOMS TODAY ROCKIES!
We discovered the nosebleed seats were the winners, and Arenado cant handle what his team likes to dish out. That Rookie hitting Riz was absolute bs but Javy's dinger and death stare was perfection. Cishek posted he is going to be ok, and I'm bummed Brach gave up a run 'cause it would have been the first time the Cubs would have shut out the Rockies. Oh well, onto the Dodgers! Had a great visit with my son & dont want to head back lol.oh yeah. The Brewer fans at todays game sisnt get the outcome they wanted ,lol

#TeamBroomRepellent#FlyTheW

And my Marlins also shut out the Cards last night with their newest debut on the mound.

Don't forget to vote for the All Stars. Tommy LaStella is leading the AL vote for 2nd base. Gotta vote for TLS. Javy looks like he has SS locked up. The only position the Cubs don't have someone in the top three is 2nd base, Descalso. Vote every day until Jun 26. Then they take the top vote getters and pick the order for playing. Diva Harper isn't in the top three/nine for Outfield.

Very cool, Pam!!!!

View attachment 408710
NO BROOMS TODAY ROCKIES!
We discovered the nosebleed seats were the winners, and Arenado cant handle what his team likes to dish out. That Rookie hitting Riz was absolute bs but Javy's dinger and death stare was perfection. Cishek posted he is going to be ok, and I'm bummed Brach gave up a run 'cause it would have been the first time the Cubs would have shut out the Rockies. Oh well, onto the Dodgers! Had a great visit with my son & dont want to head back lol.oh yeah. The Brewer fans at todays game sisnt get the outcome they wanted ,lol

#TeamBroomRepellent#FlyTheW

Very cool, Pam!!!!
Thanks Dan...had a great time with my son , and my first time ever attending all 3 of an away series. That said, both of us kept saying Coor’s sure isn’t Wrigley, not much can measure up to her. The staff was kind and friendly as can be, and the beauty of the CO setting was amazing...but just no character. I tend to not care for stadiums that have to use electronics to get their fans to cheer :rolleyes1

Watching last night's game when KB got hit by pitch again. He looked like he was pretty PO'ed. So when Rizzo came up to bat, I yelled at him from my living room to see if he was going to let them get away with that. Get Mad, Riz (I yelled). So he hit a home run. Way to go, Bryzzo.

Watching last night's game when KB got hit by pitch again. He looked like he was pretty PO'ed. So when Rizzo came up to bat, I yelled at him from my living room to see if he was going to let them get away with that. Get Mad, Riz (I yelled). So he hit a home run. Way to go, Bryzzo.
Who predicted KB having as many HBP or close to Rizzo? Yep, just make them pay each and every time

Last edited:
I really like it when Willson gives me a home run for my birthday. He gave me one in 2016 and a Grand Slam this year.
Willy owns the Sox...last year against the Sox first inning GS too. Last night was the 3 rd anniversary of Willy’s debut, we were lucky enough to be there.
Happy Birthday, and glad Willy keeps showering you with dingers, lol

Carrot-tini had the only clean inning today and ended the ninth with a dandy play.

It hurts to lose 10-2, but (1) we never quit and (2) we didn’t get skunked. Could have been worse.

Carrot-tini had the only clean inning today and ended the ninth with a dandy play.

It hurts to lose 10-2, but (1) we never quit and (2) we didn’t get skunked. Could have been worse.
Hopefully they don’t waste a Hamels start today (if he stays as hot as he has) reds got tired of carrying the Cubs on their backs and lost by 1 yesterday. This division is looking more crap than tough this last month. I am expecting some moves extremely soon if not today from Iowa.
On a lighter note,

Happy Birthday JD!

And there’s one of the moves I was expecting

Cubs have made 1 decision on their pitching staff roster crunch: Tony Barnette activated off the 60-day IL and Rowan Wick sent back down to Triple-A.

Hopefully they don’t waste a Hamels start today (if he stays as hot as he has) reds got tired of carrying the Cubs on their backs and lost by 1 yesterday. This division is looking more crap than tough this last month. I am expecting some moves extremely soon if not today from Iowa.
On a lighter note,

Happy Birthday JD!
I’m at the game today, so that should help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!