Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

images
THANK YOU VETERAN'S, TODAY AND EVERY DAY

As a veteran myself, thank you. Not just for thanking all of us, more importantly to the men and women who went before me, many of whom gave the ultimate sacrifice for this country. Without them, I never would have had the opportunity to call myself a veteran.

Hmmm...will have to think on that. I just hope Theo and Co. keep as much of what we have as possible and have the patience to see it grow vs knee jerk trades for a quick W next year. In other words, no Justin Wilson-itis, lol. Obv have to replace what is lost pitching-wise but I have to say if Maples can get control on his stuff, he is going to be a nice weapon in the bullpen.Add Cobb maybe, see what SP they obtain. The talent on the Cubs is crazy stellar and I am super excited to see the new coaching staff in action. Maybe a name something along the lines of the new staff since it did clean house/purge pretty well? We now have Hickey, Hyde, Haines, Chili &Butterfield,~ and get hungry now seeing Chili and Butter. We could do like Joe says and:

Keep it Simple~ Reclaim the Title

OOH WAIT!

Win Back the Title :thumbsup2

Take Back the Title?
Recover (Re-Cubber :rotfl2:)

Last edited:

2 is the new 108?

Instead of 108 year gap, just 2.

This made me think of when the Eamus Catoli was switched to AC0000108 during the W.S. in '16 and then to AC000000 when they won. You know what? I have not been back to see if they actually changed it to AC000001 or what they are going to do :scratchin

Could use that as well, maybe?

Hey everyone! Any ideas for the name of the thread?

1) How about just end it after the word Clubhouse

2) if continuing w sub headers: “The Golden Age” or “all welcome” or “Hey Hey” or “Holy Cow” or “the next century” and so on...

3) or a changing sub header dependent on what’s hip in Cubs’ news. ”Chicago Cubs Fans Clubhouse - We Never Quit”. Ooh that’s a good one.

Just some quick thoughts. In the end it’s your awesome baby.

1) How about just end it after the word Clubhouse

2) if continuing w sub headers: “The Golden Age” or “all welcome” or “Hey Hey” or “Holy Cow” or “the next century” and so on...

3) or a changing sub header dependent on what’s hip in Cubs’ news. ”Chicago Cubs Fans Clubhouse - We Never Quit”. Ooh that’s a good one.

Just some quick thoughts. In the end it’s your awesome baby.

I like #3 :thumbsup2...I'd almost drop the Clubhouse, go with

Chicago Cubs Fan's~ We Never Quit ( or just Cub, with no "s" ?)

What suggestion's do you have Robin? Besides a life size image of Theo ;)

Last edited:
I like #3 :thumbsup2...I'd almost drop the Clubhous, go with

Chicago Cubs Fan's~ We Never Quit ( or just Cub, with no "s" ?)

What suggestion's do you have Robin? Besides a life size image of Theo ;)
I like #3 also!

So far

1) Chicago Cubs Fans Clubhouse
3) Chicago Cubs Fans Clubhouse - We Never Quit
4) Chicago Cubs Fans - AC000101

4’s not bad. division / pennant / WS

yeah..I am really hoping that the Cubs obtain bullpen and a closer...but hold off on anything drastic (as in trading key players) until we get thru the first half and see how things are going with the new coaching staff. Seems like no one but Bryzzo and Willy are safe right now, but I also know Theo knows what these guys can mature into and he sure as heck isn't giving anyone away. The steller FA's hit next year..I see all bets off on the core guys then, but not now so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter