Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

If he keeps it up, he'll be someone they can really use all over the place. Go, Schwarbs. I wasn't sure you would be back with the Cubs.
Theo adores Kyle~I would bet good money that any trade made involving him will be done in a way that it is a guaranteed (as much as it can be) career move for Kyle as well as a good move for the Cubs.

so bummed..Mark Grote is no longer going to be in the booth for the Cubs. 670 The Score did an internal swap with Zach Zaidman from the Bears coverage. Mark was so personable and his post games were terrific. He would tweet and respond, and even gave me a shout out once on the radio. Really, REALLY going to miss him. Too many changes, too fast. I am watching the changes to the park very carefully....like the bullpen, not thrilled with the dugout change. well....gotta role with it.

so bummed..Mark Grote is no longer going to be in the booth for the Cubs. 670 The Score did an internal swap with Zach Zaidman from the Bears coverage. Mark was so personable and his post games were terrific. He would tweet and respond, and even gave me a shout out once on the radio. Really, REALLY going to miss him. Too many changes, too fast. I am watching the changes to the park very carefully....like the bullpen, not thrilled with the dugout change. well....gotta role with it.
That's a bummer :(. I really liked Mark Grote too. I'll give Zach a chance ... even though he's obviously a Bear's fan ;).

I'm heading to the Convention today. I was not able to get tix last year to celebrate the World Series win, but it'll still be fun. As a season ticket holder, we get special access and seating. It's the first time I've been able to take advantage of that! I'll post photos on the thread :).

That's a bummer :(. I really liked Mark Grote too. I'll give Zach a chance ... even though he's obviously a Bear's fan ;).

I'm heading to the Convention today. I was not able to get tix last year to celebrate the World Series win, but it'll still be fun. As a season ticket holder, we get special access and seating. It's the first time I've been able to take advantage of that! I'll post photos on the thread :).
all I know is Mark joined the booth 3 season's ago...to call him a good luck charm would be an understatement. Guess the Bears are looking for some of that Championship luck to come their way now. I'm not a Bears fan but DH is. If I am forced to follow a game with him at least I can listen to Mark now, lol.

Have a terrific time at the Convention~ I am wondering if Russell/Bryant announcements may be made since so far no word on their arbitration past the deadline. TLS signed for just under a million, and Grimm did not sign....:scratchin

Looking forward to pic's!

lol...just saw this on Twitter :
Fan asked when he should get his Bryce Harper jersey. #Cubs Theo: "Ask Kris Bryant. He seems to have quite a few. "

Savage...I love it.

Enjoy Robin! Great pictures.

I've been to two of them with my son, great fun.

Hey Robin~as a thank you for all the pictures you posted from CubsCon, & helping me feel like I was there kinda,sorta, a little bit thanks to you texting me....(since the story behind this isn't DIS friendly) I'm just going with the photo and #TTBMF :rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl:Man, I love Willy and his lack of filter! One month until pitchers/catchers report to ST!:woohoo:

5BL0uBp.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter