Chicago Marathon 2018 (Oct 7th) DIS Meet Race!

Oh well... It would have a been a lot of fun but I know you guys will have a great time. Hopefully I can do this race at some point in the future. I plan on doing Wine and Dine next year so not all hope is lost for Fall 2018.

Officially not selected.

Same here - just got the email.

I figured since all the selected entries had been emailed by about noon CST.

Ah well - I want to run Chicago, and it'd be great to run with a bunch of DIS people, but next year is going to be tight (financially), so it's probably better this way!

I'll focus on a fall marathon in my home state where trip costs won't be so high!

Ah well - I want to run Chicago, and it'd be great to run with a bunch of DIS people, but next year is going to be tight (financially), so it's probably better this way!

I'll focus on a fall marathon in my home state where trip costs won't be so high!
I'm looking at it that way too. I will find a different fall marathon! :)

Officially not selected.

Me too....

0 for 2 this year

Just got my rejection letter :(

I didn't get in either. Totally bummed. :sad1:

Officially not selected too :(

Denied. Congrats to those who got in.

:worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!