Chicago Med?

They're really very different shows. I think Poohlove described it well. Grey's is more like a soap opera. ER is a bit more of a serious drama. I still like both, but in different ways. ER just doesn't seem as addicting.

I'll check it out and watch a few episodes of the first season to see if it's something I'd enjoy. I don't watch much TV these days so it will have to grab me to get me to continue.

I'll check it out and watch a few episodes of the first season to see if it's something I'd enjoy. I don't watch much TV these days so it will have to grab me to get me to continue.
I don't watch much tv these days either. I DVR and watch the shows here and there. I find a lot of shows anymore are just plain difficult to watch.

How about New Amsterdam, has anyone seen it? Thoughts?
I'm watching but am not in love with it. The storylines don't grab me or something. The lead doesn't seem realistic to me as someone with cancer, and a baby on the way, and he still manages to solve everything by the end of each episode. Like there's a magical answer out there for every case, and he's the only one who cares enough to find it. Just off to me.

I like New Amsterdam. My favorite character is the psychiatrist. He manages to make me cry almost every episode. He just seems to care so much.

The lead guy reminds me of a Hawkeye type guy, without the war of course. Just someone that believes in the oath of a dr so strongly.

I'm watching but am not in love with it. The storylines don't grab me or something. The lead doesn't seem realistic to me as someone with cancer, and a baby on the way, and he still manages to solve everything by the end of each episode. Like there's a magical answer out there for every case, and he's the only one who cares enough to find it. Just off to me.
That's what I was thinking too. I watched the episode last night with the domino transplant and it was just so neat and tidy finding and answer and a little girl getting a lung and being in such good shape within hours of coming to the ER. I get far stretched storylines but that's a little too elastic for me.

That's what I was thinking too. I watched the episode last night with the domino transplant and it was just so neat and tidy finding and answer and a little girl getting a lung and being in such good shape within hours of coming to the ER. I get far stretched storylines but that's a little too elastic for me.
It feels to me like if someone would just care enough, they could always find an answer. And this guy just happens to be the one who cares enough to make impossible things happen. I'm sure I'm overthinking it, but it just puts me off a bit for some reason. Not enough to stop watching it though. ;)

Same here..we love all 3 of them, loved Chicago Justice also , too bad it only lasted 1 season. The only thing I don't like on Chicago Med is Halsted's hair, it looks like a bad wig, lol!

Love all 3 Chicago trilogies. I have 1 issue. I am frustrated with Med's April and Natalie. Every show they are found to be self righteous and indignant. They dont necessarily state what they think medically but mostly personally. They are usually wrong. These 2 act as if they are far superior to the others. Its annoying. The only black mark I give all three of these shows

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter