Chicago to Shanghai -- $500 R/T on Hainan Airlines!

LennyMachine

Mouseketeer
(I hope I'm posting this in the right place. Apologies if I'm not.)

I thought my fellow DIS'ers might want to check this deal out . . . I just got an e-mail from Travelzoo alerting me to the following travel deal. I checked out both Fly.com and the Hainan Airline website and there are many, many dates in late summer and fall available at this rate!

Sorry, I can't speak for the quality of the airline or anything else. I'm just passing on the alert.

Ugh, I wish it was me! But I thought I would live vicariously through any fellow Chicagoans who would find this helpful.

Emily

From the Travelzoo Newsdesk
Shanghai from Chicago: $494 Roundtrip on 5-Star Airline
By Kim Liang Tan
CHICAGO--MAY 26, 2016-- We just found flights to Shanghai, China, from Chicago for $494 roundtrip, including taxes. This is the lowest price we've seen on the route this year; it's normally more than twice as much.

The one-stop flights are on award-winning Hainan Airlines -- the 5-star carrier is ranked among the world's top 25 airlines by Skytrax World Airline Awards.

Travel is widely available Aug. 22 - Dec. 8, including over Labor Day and Thanksgiving weekends.

Note: The fare is not part of an official sale and may disappear at any time.

I am flying Hainan Airlines from Boston to Beijing in July. I researched them prior to booking and they have a good safety record and customer satisfaction was high. The fare was quite reasonable. Fingers crossed they are as good as the reports say they are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter