Chicken Guy

There are so many good dining options in DS, this isn't even on my radar. maybe I'll find out I'm missing something good.

We walked past on Sunday and it was pretty full. We already had lunch at EoS so we didnt try anything.

We went on Friday. It was the second night it was open. We had already eaten at dluxe burger and decided to get in line and take it back to the room. We got three orders of chicken tenders. The line was pretty long and we ended up waiting about 45 minutes. The chicken was good, very tender and the sauces were good as well. We will be adding it to our Disney Springs rotation.

I agree with gharter. We have eaten at 5 DD&D endorsed restaurants. One is literally 3 blocks from our house. NO, NO, and NO! I don't trust his palate or his bleached, sunglassed-embellished, donkey-sauce-touting backside. Pete Wells, you are a hero.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/14/...uys-american-kitchen-bar-in-times-square.html

I agree. I would not step in one of hos restaurants, and it' snot all based on reviews. I usually determine thing sfor my self, but for some reason with Guy, I just cannot.

His restaurant in/near Times square (NYC) was a MESS.......bad service, meh food, not dirty but certainly un-clean.

More reputation than substance incolved with him I think

I had read that. Sad really.

money grab .....and no shame involved. If MY name were on the sign, I would have been horrified and out there apologizing to people until i had it straightened out. Which is why people love the Disney attention (when it is there....like the old days)

money grab .....and no shame involved. If MY name were on the sign, I would have been horrified and out there apologizing to people until i had it straightened out. Which is why people love the Disney attention (when it is there....like the old days)
A chicken restaurant is a money grab?

His restaurant in/near Times square (NYC) was a MESS.......bad service, meh food, not dirty but certainly un-clean.

More reputation than substance incolved with him I think

ugh. Ive been there.... it was disgusting.. service was horrific and food was just gross

I agree with gharter. We have eaten at 5 DD&D endorsed restaurants. One is literally 3 blocks from our house. NO, NO, and NO! I don't trust his palate or his bleached, sunglassed-embellished, donkey-sauce-touting backside. Pete Wells, you are a hero.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/14/...uys-american-kitchen-bar-in-times-square.html

When we have seen his show we always remark on how you can tell if he really likes something or is just being nice. Unfortunately none of the ones he seems to really enjoy are ever near me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!