child care?

ChloeChipper

Mouseketeer
My kids are planning a trip with their 2.5 year old and 10 month old twins. They are hoping to have a night or two to go out and leave the kids with someone. Is there a child care service that people like? Maybe one that comes to the hotel to stay with the kids?

Also, my son will be working two of the days, and I mentioned that maybe they could hire someone to go to the parks with his wife to help with the kids. Does something like that exist?

Thanks for any suggestions that you can think of!

I used Kid's Nite Out last April to watch my 2 kids and 2 of their friends. The kids were 7 and 9, two boys, two girls. The sitter watched the kids in my room at the Caribbean Beach. They had a blast.

Went to the playground, hung out at the hammocks by the lake. Watched TV. Ate pizza and junk in our room.

I used Kid's Nite Out last April to watch my 2 kids and 2 of their friends. The kids were 7 and 9, two boys, two girls. The sitter watched the kids in my room at the Caribbean Beach. They had a blast.

Went to the playground, hung out at the hammocks by the lake. Watched TV. Ate pizza and junk in our room.

Thanks for your review!

I have no idea on childcare but I would echo that someone to help in the parks would be so good for the day she's solo with the three.

My husband had to work a few days on my last trip (kids are 5, 3, 2) and I found that without him there was essentially VERY little I could feasibly ride with 3 kids solo. 2 young kids solo would be way more do-able (the Magic Carpet ride, dumbo, etc... several rides could fit 2 small children and an adult). The logistics around ordering food and getting a table were really only manageable for us with Mobile Order, so I'd highly recommend using that. I hope you're able to find a service that can help!

I have no idea on childcare but I would echo that someone to help in the parks would be so good for the day she's solo with the three.

My husband had to work a few days on my last trip (kids are 5, 3, 2) and I found that without him there was essentially VERY little I could feasibly ride with 3 kids solo. 2 young kids solo would be way more do-able (the Magic Carpet ride, dumbo, etc... several rides could fit 2 small children and an adult). The logistics around ordering food and getting a table were really only manageable for us with Mobile Order, so I'd highly recommend using that. I hope you're able to find a service that can help!

Thanks for sharing your experience. I will pass the information along. The twins LOVE their stroller, so that will help as they wander around, but I can see it being very difficult for them to do much at the parks if she takes the kids and doesn't have help.

They are going in May and the twins will be 10 months old at that time, so hopefully will not be walking yet!

I hired in-park helpers from a service called Extra Hands on our first trip, and they were fantastic. I highly recommend them. We only used them as helpers in the parks, but I believe they also offer in-room child care.

Kids night out is awesome they also have it at the lowes hotels.. if they were older i would say Pixar play zone at the contemporary but its 4 and up.

Kids Nite Out is the only Disney-recommended in-room sitting services. We used them twice when DS was younger and the sitter was very professional.

Kids night out is awesome they also have it at the lowes hotels.. if they were older i would say Pixar play zone at the contemporary but its 4 and up.

Unfortunately, Pixar Play Zone closed.

I hired in-park helpers from a service called Extra Hands on our first trip, and they were fantastic. I highly recommend them. We only used them as helpers in the parks, but I believe they also offer in-room child care.

We also used Extra Hands our last trip - we used them for in-room care and it worked out really well. I liked that the sitter reached out ahead of time to ask about the kids and their personalities and what they like to do, etc. Definitely would use them again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!