Child ID checks for DDP

Honu2

Earning My Ears
hi everyone,
Thanks for all the GREAT posts - I have learned soooo much!
I had a question... We are going in August and I have a 10 yr old, an 8 yr old and a 4 yr old. We have paid for the adult plan for the 10 yr old but I want to use it for my 8 yr old (he is the same size as the 10 yrs old and eats twice as much!). Does anyone know if the CMs check for age/plan price verification when dining?
thanks,
Honu2

You are wanting to let the 8 yo eat the adult meal and the 10 yo have the kids meal? Your card will state how many adults and how many children you have on the plan. I.e. 3A 2C, so you could order 3 adult meals and 2 child meals. Your server will not be concerned with who eats what meal. Hope that helps!

Yes - that is what I was asking, just want to "trade" the meals between my boys - thanks! :)

Honu2 said:
Yes - that is what I was asking, just want to "trade" the meals between my boys - thanks! :)

Yes. You can do that. We pretty much ate most everywhere family style so we could try out more things. Nobody said a word.

They asked my children directly at the podium what there ages are but it doesn't matter in your case. You can switch the plates.

mom2alix said:
Your card will state how many adults and how many children you have on the plan. I.e. 3A 2C, so you could order 3 adult meals and 2 child meals.

We just got back and the credits weren't split up this way. Only the total number of credits were listed (24 TS, 24 CS, 24 snack) and when we used some the receipt listed at the bottom how many were remaining. We could have used all the credits for adult meals if we had wanted to.

Vijoge said:
We just got back and the credits weren't split up this way. Only the total number of credits were listed (24 TS, 24 CS, 24 snack) and when we used some the receipt listed at the bottom how many were remaining. We could have used all the credits for adult meals if we had wanted to.

Vijoge, I think you are confusing the info on the KTTW card and the issue of "credits." Mom2alix wasn't suggesting that there are "child" and "adult" credits. She was only pointing out the fact that on the face every single KTTW card for people that have the dining plan, you will find the designation for adults and children in the party. For example, if you have two adults and three children, it will state 2A 3C on the front of the card. That doesn't have anything to do with the amount of credits a party has, that is simply for the servers to know the make up of the party for the purpose of ordering off the child's menu.

Honu2 said:
hi everyone,
Thanks for all the GREAT posts - I have learned soooo much!
I had a question... We are going in August and I have a 10 yr old, an 8 yr old and a 4 yr old. We have paid for the adult plan for the 10 yr old but I want to use it for my 8 yr old (he is the same size as the 10 yrs old and eats twice as much!). Does anyone know if the CMs check for age/plan price verification when dining?
thanks,
Honu2

We have already thought about that same thing..my 11 year old will only eat chicken fingers but I have to get the adult plan..my 8 year old son, on the other hand, will maybe try a steak.. he's picky but not as picky as her!! I'd feel like we were spending our money wisely if we get something off the adult meal and not a child meals for the price we pay for them being an adult!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter