Child Swap during GE Preview?

lauraleh

Mouseketeer
My husband and I will have our 11 month old tagalong with us. Is there a child swap option or will we both need to wait in line for the ride? Just trying to manage expectations. :)

My husband and I will have our 11 month old tagalong with us. Is there a child swap option or will we both need to wait in line for the ride? Just trying to manage expectations. :)
There’s a Single Rider line that you each can use. The only downside is that single riders get the “engineer” position and are pushing control buttons during the ride.

If your time slot isn’t totally overlapped by other time slots, waiting to ride right before the next time slot begins may be a walk-on for MFSR. That’s what we did for our 2nd ride during our slot. Then you each can try to have a chance for being pilot or gunner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter