Children's menu question

adamak

DIS Veteran
I read on some old threads that said kids must order from kid's menu when available. Does this still apply and does it apply to both DDP and DxDP? My DC normally doesn't like food from kid's menu.

And for QS, I don't need to order all meals at the same time, correct? E.g., get 1 fish / chips from England (1st QS), then get sausage from Germany (2nd QS)...etc? And I understand that the alcohol must accompany the entree. I assume that applies to dessert too?

I read on some old threads that said kids must order from kid's menu when available. Does this still apply and does it apply to both DDP and DxDP? My DC normally doesn't like food from kid's menu.

And for QS, I don't need to order all meals at the same time, correct? E.g., get 1 fish / chips from England (1st QS), then get sausage from Germany (2nd QS)...etc? And I understand that the alcohol must accompany the entree. I assume that applies to dessert too?

As of now, all QS credits are able to be used for adult meals, and yes you can order as many or as few meals at one time as you wish. Alcohol must be ordered at the same time. There is no longer a dessert component to the QS meals.

With the regular DDP, kid's must order from the kid's menu when at a TS restaurant, no exceptions. With the DxDDP, kid's can order from the adult menu at most places, but the official policy is still kid's must order from the kid's menu, so the restaurant can enforce that if they so choose.

I had no problems with the DDP, we have done it for 2 years since the new entitlements. Anyone 3-9 orders off the kids menu, including QS locations. IF you want to order "adult" meals at QS locations you can. The 2 snack credits can be used for a dessert if you want or any other snack.
Snacks are snacks, no adult or child. This appies to the DDP most get (1 TS, 1QS, 2 Snacks, 1 Refil mug)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!