Child's Annual Pass Question

disland7

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
My DH is ready to take a break from Disney related vacations, which I get and support. But I'm thinking that I could still take a few of my kids on my own throughout the year. I'm wondering if there is anyway of kids sharing passes. Like if I bought 2 annual passes and then the 2 that I brought with me for that trip would use them and then a different 2 the next trip. Anyone do something like that or would it be better to buy multi-day park hoppers?

I wish they allowed this but alas, they do not.

However, I do want to encourage you in your plan to do small trips :) I've had an AP for several years but none of my kids did (until I recently got DD14 the new flex passport due to two planned trips close together) and I take 1 or 2 of them on solo/duo trips. We all LOVE it and its a great way to spend some fun 1:1 time and not worry about different tastes in rides, different heights etc.

... I'm wondering if there is anyway of kids sharing passes. Like if I bought 2 annual passes and then the 2 that I brought with me for that trip would use them and then a different 2 the next trip. Anyone do something like that or would it be better to buy multi-day park hoppers?
Annual Passes are non-transferable, so please don't do this. If Disney catches you sharing APs, your passes will be confiscated and not refunded. It would be better to buy multi-day park hoppers or to look into the new Flex AP.

I wish they allowed it too. I didn’t think there was a way but I wanted to ask the wise disboard members before I dismissed it. I took my older kids last year alone during the summer and it was so fun. I’ve been dying to take my younger kids alone but 1st a big Disney world trip.

I wish they allowed this but alas, they do not.

However, I do want to encourage you in your plan to do small trips :) I've had an AP for several years but none of my kids did (until I recently got DD14 the new flex passport due to two planned trips close together) and I take 1 or 2 of them on solo/duo trips. We all LOVE it and its a great way to spend some fun 1:1 time and not worry about different tastes in rides, different heights etc.
I wish they allowed it too. I didn’t think there was a way but I wanted to ask the wise disboard members before I dismissed it. I took my older kids last year alone during the summer and it was so fun. I’ve been dying to take my younger kids alone but 1st a big Disney world trip.

OP, do you have an idea of how many trips you would be planning over the next year? If you have a minimum number of days for each kid, multiply that by the cost of a park hopper. Then compare that to the cost of a Flex AP. See which one might work out to be more cost effective for you. And don't forget to look at the price of tickets through discount vendors like UT and LMT Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter