China ABD vs other tour companies?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
So, another option I'm considering when trying to plan a trip to Shanghai and HK Disney parks...
The ABD price is significant compared to other tour companies, even bearing in mind we'd have to tag on our own Disney stays as they obviously aren't part of non-Disney tours.

So has anyone else toured China with a company other than ABD?
Would we be missing out on any perks in the Disney parks by doing so?

There's a great thread over on the ABD boards where people have chimed in with other tour companies they like: https://www.disboards.com/threads/other-options.3474662/

You could do a thread-specific search and see if anyone has suggestions for China!

As far as the Disney parks, I've read in trip reports that there is some extra pixie dust, like reserved show/parade viewing, extra FPs, etc. But I believe most of those things could be purchased separately so if you find a cheaper China tour then you might consider just paying for those things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts