Chinese New Year Fireworks

tmp

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I stumbled upon this great forum whilst looking for info on WDW,which me,my DH and kids had planned to visit next year.Unfortunately plans have changed,but I have persuaded DH to go to DLP in January.
I understand that there are fireworks during the Chinese New Year celebrations{my boys love them},but I am unsure if this display happens every night.
If anyone went last year,or can give me any info I would be really grateful.I'm not sure if we will be staying for 3 or 4 nights,but if the fireworks are likely to only occur on a Saturday,I'll make sure we stay til the Sunday.
Could anyone also tell me if it is true that during the low season there may not be a direct Eurostar train-don't really want to go via Lille from what I've heard.
Look forward to hearing from anyone who can help.
Thanks.
Tina

Not too sure about how often the fireworks would take place as I've not visited during the Chinese New Year celebrations.

I've just checked the Eurostar website and there is a direct service each day during January.

Regards

Rob

Thanks for your help regarding my Eurostar question.Having read some comments on the forum I think we will probably pay a bit more and go castle class.
I have another question in relation to fireworks( as I said my sons like them!).Do you think Fantillusion will be on in January,and if so do fireworks always follow this parade?

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!