Chinese Theater court map

only hope

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I've been trying to find a printable map of the forecourt at the TLC Chinese Theater. I tried printing the one from the official website and from seeing-stars.com but the names were not readable. Does anyone know of a link to find one that can be read once its printed? Thanks.

Hi,

I've been trying to find a printable map of the forecourt at the TLC Chinese Theater. I tried printing the one from the official website and from seeing-stars.com but the names were not readable. Does anyone know of a link to find one that can be read once its printed? Thanks.
Did you download the PDF from the website? If you zoom in and split it across 2 pages you should be able to read it. It worked for me on a single page, but it is pretty small. Maybe try a different printer?

I eventually did find one that was printable. I can't figure out how to delete threads or I would have deleted this. Thank you though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter