Chip and Dale Sing Along

skullsplitter

Mouseketeer
Can anyone attend the sing along or is it only for those staying at Ft. Wilderness? Are reservations required? Does it ever fill to capacity? Looking for some non park things to do this trip and this looks fun.

While it is open to all guests if the campground is on a hard close ( full to capacity ) you can only enter the property if you are a registered guest, family or friend of a registered guest, have any type reservation at Fort Wilderness ( dinner, Hoop de do, golf cart etc..) . If you are not any of these you will be turned away at the guard shack and if you are family or friends you must give the guard the name and cabin or campsite number for the registered guest you are visiting.

While it is open to all guests if the campground is on a hard close ( full to capacity ) you can only enter the property if you are a registered guest, family or friend of a registered guest, have any type reservation at Fort Wilderness ( dinner, Hoop de do, golf cart etc..) . If you are not any of these you will be turned away at the guard shack and if you are family or friends you must give the guard the name and cabin or campsite number for the registered guest you are visiting.

How do they stop people from coming off a boat at the Settlement or a bus up at the Outpost?

I thought I read somewhere that this activity/show was ending sometime?!?! Is this true? Will it be going on in June?!?!

I thought I read somewhere that this activity/show was ending sometime?!?! Is this true? Will it be going on in June?!?!

You may have heard that about the Mickey's Backyard BBQ which was a buffet and character meet-and-greet with a country band. The pavilion it was held at will be torn down for the new hotel/DVC resort planned next to the Fort at the Old River Country site. The BBQ shows ceased on 12/31/18.

The campfire/singalong/movie is in the middle of the Fort and is going strong.

Bama Ed

You may have heard that about the Mickey's Backyard BBQ which was a buffet and character meet-and-greet with a country band. The pavilion it was held at will be torn down for the new hotel/DVC resort planned next to the Fort at the Old River Country site. The BBQ shows ceased on 12/31/18.

The campfire/singalong/movie is in the middle of the Fort and is going strong.

Bama Ed
Bring your own mushmellows and after the first wave of roasters there are plenty of sticks beside the fire pit on a holder by the brown trash can. For a cheap treat get your vixens at Publux or Win Dixi off site.

Ahhhhh, this is such great news!!!!! Thrilled this will still be going on. I’m sure it was the Mickey’s Backyard BBQ news I saw. In my mind, I thought it was this.

We will certainly have s’more supplies with us when we arrive to the Fort!!!!

BYOMellos? I thought they were provided? Will stash a bag in my carryon then.
If memory serves me correctly, they sell them at the campfire, or you could get them at the tasing post near by.

snowmedic is correct.

Our poster DisneyPeach took a picture of the Food Truck menu which is parked every evening at the Campfire Singalong and they've got a bag of marshmallows for $5, long skinny sticks for roasting said marshmallows less than a buck, and a complete smores kit (grahams, chocolate, mallows) for $10. Enough makings for a couple kids for a night of sugar and gooey goodness.

5148f0dc-7e18-496e-b31b-dc449e538755-jpeg-jpg.361720

There was also an entire food/meal menu this size but this is where the campfire goodies are shown.

It's a fun event. I remember it from my youth.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts