Chip and Dale Sing Along

Briefly, the fires will be lit at 730pm and the singalong starts at 8pm with a Cast Member on guitar (usually Cowboy Anthony). Chip & Dale come on stage with him then they will come out and walk up and down the rows of benches/seats to say hello or pose for pictures. Chip takes one side of the audience and Dale the other. No need to go to them, they will come around to you. At 840pm or so the songs wrap up and the movie starts.
Did this last week and it was great. Kids 3 and 8 loved it. Was fun, laid back and busy but did not feel overly crowded. Go early, like just after 7 and you can usually get a lot of one on one (or rather one on two) time with Chip and Dale.

So, Chip & Dale meet guests after 8pm or after 7pm? We have a late Hoop Dee Do and won't make it by 7pm so will miss out on the meet & greet?

Also with the construction going on will this location change?

So, Chip & Dale meet guests after 8pm or after 7pm? We have a late Hoop Dee Do and won't make it by 7pm so will miss out on the meet & greet?

C&D come out at 8pm in the summer schedule (March-November). From November-March it's 7pm. But on the summer schedule (the time schedule for now) it takes about until 830pm to work their way to the back of the crowd (Chip takes one side of the area and Dale the other).

Construction on the new DVC/resort down at the beach has no impact on the C&D campfire singalong in the middle of the Fort.

Here is the movie/singalong calendar for July 2019. Note at the top the time starts at 8pm.

Fort_Rec Cal July 2019-1.jpg

Bama Ed

Last edited:
C&D come out at 8pm in the summer schedule (March-November). From November-March it's 7pm. But on the summer schedule (the time schedule for now) it takes about until 830pm to work their way to the back of the crowd (Chip takes one side of the area and Dale the other).

Construction on the new DVC/resort down at the beach has no impact on the C&D campfire singalong in the middle of the Fort.

Here is the movie/singalong calendar for July 2019. Note at the top the time starts at 8pm.
Bama Ed

We'll be there late Aug / early Sept. so this is perfect! Thank you so much!

When we were there end of March scheduled start time was 8pm for the singing and meet and greet where Chip and Dale walk around the audience meeting everyone in turn. But before that while people were roasting marshmallows and playing games Chip and Dale did a more informal meet and greet and played around with people. Not sure if they do that every time but it matched what I had heard previously.

When we were there end of March scheduled start time was 8pm for the singing and meet and greet where Chip and Dale walk around the audience meeting everyone in turn. But before that while people were roasting marshmallows and playing games Chip and Dale did a more informal meet and greet and played around with people. Not sure if they do that every time but it matched what I had heard previously.
They didn't do that when we were there a few weeks ago. ☹️ But maybe it was because it was July. I imagine it's too hot to stay in costume that long! Ha!

We leave in four days and I'm just confirming the info I received a while back is still good. Location & Time have not changed, correct?

Thank you sooo much for all your help! Looking forward to WL & Ft. W. :love:

We leave in four days and I'm just confirming the info I received a while back is still good. Location & Time have not changed, correct?

Thank you sooo much for all your help! Looking forward to WL & Ft. W. :love:

No, the location and time will not have changed but if you try to go in September (next weekend) then we won't know the movie list possibly for a few days. But the August info will be good until the month is over.

Have fun! Post pictures pls!

Bama Ed

We always bring our own marshmallows and our metal sticks with us.

Vixens...well, well...
If you go to the movie more then one night, collect sticks left by the fire recycle locations. (They are there to be reused). No cleaning or messing up your camp site. We have metal sticks also but are a pain to clean.

I am not a refillable mug person but I believe there is a machine at the Meadow Pool adjacent to the Snack Bar (location #5 on the map in post 25). Not sure about accessibility in the evenings when the singalong is held.

Maybe someone else can respond.

Bama Ed
We’re refillable mug people :) Last time we were there (last October) the refillable mug station by the pool area is open 24 hours/day. It’s not inside the locked gates so easily accessible.

If you haven't seen these Hershey's Smores Kits they are nice for keeping the food stuff together.
My grandkids think the box is too cool. :) It makes going to campfires pretty easy, just this and the fire sticks.
I've seen them at lots of stores this year.

s-l300.jpg

Great minds think alike. I didn’t get pictures from when I went last week, but I took my kit with supplies and accessories to save money and just to look like a was a professional S’morer. 🤣🤣
It was fun and delicious. 🤤🤣👍
Oh yeah, talking bout the refill mugs, the Meadows machine IS indeed open all day & night but the one at at P&Js, while it is only accessible while the restaurant is open, has been left on without the RFID on lately. Just FYI.

I have one question with the sing along. can we use a minnie van after its over? to get back to the boardwalk with our toddler?
or do the minnie vans only pick up at car park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter