Chit Chat and Move April 2024 Exercise Thread

Well, I’ve done nothing since getting home. Even our 6 inches of snow from Friday-Saturday was self-removing (just melted right away)!

This was our big trip for the year. I’m hoping we might be able to do a National Parks road trip later though. We were supposed to go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone a couple of years ago but had to cancel, so that would be nice. Or maybe Utah parks.

Congrats to PollyannaMom for reaching Popping Purple and to ShannyMcB for reaching Awesome Orange!

Do any of you guys like playing games? I do like video games, but don't have as much time to play them lately as I spend my little freetime working on art projects, mostly. I do make a little time for an idle browser game called "Cookie Clicker," which is a game that involves making cookies through various science-fiction-y means. It mostly just runs in the background and I check in on my cookie production from time to time. I also like doing the Wordle everyday. I have a group chat with my parents and we share how many guesses it took us. I also play the Connection with my Mom, which I just started recently. I really enjoy it, so I tried my hand at making my own connection. If you've never played Connections before, you have to figure out what the four groups of four are.

I am sorry I have been MIA. Lots going on at work. I work with college scholarships so this is our busy time. I have also had lots of Dr. appointments that seem to just turn into more. I also now get to do PT for my hip and that has been taking up time as well but I get about 30 minutes of a workout in each night doing that. I should have buns and thighs of steel when I am done.

April 9 -- 0
April 10 -- 30
April 11 -- 30
April 12 -- 0
April 13 -- 45
April 14 -- 30
April 15 -- 15
April 16 -- 20
April 17 -- 0
April 18 -- 45
April 19 -- 30
April 20 -- 30
April 21 -- 25
April 22 -- 50
April 23 -- 50
April 24 -- 45
April 25 -- 30

Total -- 875/900

Congrats to sophy1996 for being the first to reach Gorgeous Green. Congrats to ShannyMcB for reaching Pretty Pink. Welcome back piglet1979 and congrats on reaching Radical Red. With these new minutes, the TEAM is also Radical Red!

Today was Charles's birthday party. It turned out very nicely, but I am exhausted. He went to bed pretty late last night, and I still had to bake his mini cake, the sheet cake for the guests, and some cupcakes. So after a ton of baking and decorating, I made it to bed at about 2am. Then, Charles decided to wake up at 5am. And he refused to lay back in his crib. So I sat up with him and rocked him for about an hour and a half. Then his dad took over for 2 hours. I napped when Charles napped today, but it didn't make up for my lost hours. Though I'm tired, we had a lovely day celebrating the joy he's brought to our lives in his first year!

20240427_145900.jpg
What are you all getting up to this weekend?

party:A very happy birthday to Charles!!

Do any of you guys like playing games? ... I also like doing the Wordle everyday.

I play Wordle daily as well, and also the math version, Nerdle.

When we get together with DH's family, we often play Mexican train Dominoes or Left, Right, Center.

I've been better about exercising than posting:

Sun-4/21 - 20
Mon-4/22 - 35
Tue-4/23 - 15
Wed-4/24 - 30
Thu-4/25 - 15
Fri-4/26 - 25
Sat-4/27 - 20
Sun-4/28 - 10
~~~~~~~~~~~
170 new minutes
for 575/600

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter