~Chris&Laura's Shades of Green Wedding Adventure July 2, 2007~ Pics post 200&236

princessdisneybelle

DIS Veteran
We are back and married. I am about to upload a ton of pics.

Here is a quick report of our vendors

Ana~ Beaute Speciale- She was amazing. I loved her. She was fun, great stories. Would definately recommend her.

Photography by Taz~ All I can say is Wow. He was such a great guy to work with. So nice, creative. Went way above what I expected. His wife Mrs. Taz (sorry I forgot your name) was so sweet!

Cakes by Annette! Our cake was so yummy. And so pretty.

Rev. Tim Herring~ The ceremony was beautiful. But... he did nothing we wanted. So just be warned of that. Even asked about things at the rehearsal.

welcome back Laura & Chris!!! ok, I'm waiting....patiently....:rotfl2:

Michelle :cloud9:

Welcome back!!!! I can't wait to see your pictures!!

Welcome back Laura! I can not wait to see your pictures!!!!

Congratulations!!! :goodvibes welcome back and looking forward to pictures and hearing about your trip!

Sorry I am unpacking. Here are a few teaser pics.
Chris and I saying our vows
wedding314.jpg

My brother sees me for the first time (wearing the Cinderella bracelet that Cori sent me on my wedding day. With the most gorgeous wedding album. I'll share more pics soon.
wedding298.jpg

Slipper dessert was a gift from the Garden tea (my Bridal Tea given to me by Steph and Christine) truely brought tears to my eyes all the amazing things they did for me
wedding192.jpg

Me and Jen at Chef Mickey's
wedding058.jpg

Two silli lovebirds
wedding034.jpg

My Dad walking me up the isle
l_3cd4ec8b7260e8f9f6492fbf102fac-1.jpg

A few things that happened...

We recieved several special moments. Including special treats and gifts.

My mom fell at MK and was hurt pretty bad.

We had the best castmembers ever.

Cake topper broke

I will do a day by day report starting tomarrow.

Sorry I am unpacking. Here are a few teaser pics.
Chris and I saying our vows
wedding314.jpg

My brother sees me for the first time
wedding298.jpg

Slipper dessert was a gift from the Garden tea
wedding192.jpg

Me and Jen at Chef Mickey's
wedding058.jpg

Two silli lovebirds
wedding034.jpg

A few things that happened...

We recieved several special moments. Including special treats and gifts.

My mom fell at MK and was hurt pretty bad.

We had the best castmembers ever.

Cake topper broke

I will do a day by day report starting tomarrow.

You lookeked SOOOO gorgeous - unpacking can wait we need DETAILS

Haha. Ok Ok you talked me into it.

Weds June 27th we finally depart Fort Hood with a very full car. After stopping for the night in Tallahassee we arrive in Orlando at about 10 am. Off to get our marriage license is the first thing we do. We went to the Court House in Kissimie. No wait at all.

After arriving at Shades of Green we saw were the wedding would be and met with Rich and our event person Heather. It all started to sink in.
Thought I was so organized. Haha I left Steph and Christine's numbers at home. Thank God Stephanie posted a thread for me and saved the day.

A few notes about Shades of Green.

1. It is a gorgeous resort. Beautiful rooms, great staff, variety of places to eat, 2 fun pools, nice gift shops, Starbucks!, you can have your packages delivered from the parks there ( we found this out at the end of our trip), they will have packages Fedex'd home (a Godsend)

2. The bus transportation isn't the best. We walked or had the golf cart take us down to the Poly and used the Monorail most of the time.

Leaving Tallahassee
wedding025.jpg

We get our marriage license

wedding030.jpg

wedding029.jpg

We are finally showered and ready to go explore Shade of Green and find our wedding ears

wedding031-1.jpg

wedding036.jpg

laurascamera005.jpg

wedding037.jpg

wedding038.jpg

laurascamera004.jpg

wedding033.jpg

Next up.... Chef Mickey's with Jen and Jeff

Awwww...you look so pretty!! Yall look like yall had a good time!!! I cant wait to hear more! How fun that you got to meet another disbride while you were there!!!

Congratulations, Mrs Perez!

I have so been looking forward to your TR! I loved following your planning journal and seeing all your work come together.

You looked gorgeous and you and Chris are so cute together! Congrats again and I can't wait to read all about it!

Girl, that unpacking can wait!!! Give me more pictures LOL LOL

You look fabulous!!! I absolutely LOVE the picture of you and your brother, it is just too sweet.

Off we go to Chef Mickey's with our new bridal ears. Chris was so cute wearing them. He wore them all week like a great sport. :rotfl: And all of the matching tshirts.
Me with Mickey
wedding040.jpg

Look it's Mickey pasta
wedding043.jpg

Jen and Jeff open their gift ( we got them a Mickey ornament and wedding frame) They got us very pretty sheets.
wedding063.jpg

Mom and Jen with Mickey
wedding065.jpg

Both couples got special yummie desserts. Chris loved the Gummi Bears and we got special placemats.
wedding055.jpg

New friends have to say goodbye
wedding067.jpg

We must have had 100 congrats on the way back to Shades of Green. There is a walking path from the Poly and we used that all week. Chris and I stopped to watch Wishes. It was so romantic on the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!