~Chris&Laura's Shades of Green Wedding Adventure July 2, 2007~ Pics post 200&236

Laura,

I just finished your TR and it looked like you guys had so much fun. Congrats on the wedding and I hope you and Chris have a lifetime of happiness together. :banana: :thumbsup2

WHEW! I finally finished reading your TR start to finish and I love it. Everything was beautiful and I especially loved Chris's performance. I agree with everyone else, leave things just the way they are. People who speak ugly about others only do so because they're feeling ugly inside. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction. :goodvibes

Here is my glass slipper. I love it.

glassslipper002.jpg

glassslipper001.jpg

:love: Love the Glass Slipper! Your wedding was beautiful, thank you for sharing with us.

Ok girl, I know I haven't posted in a while, but now its my turn to chime in! Don't pay attention to a thing those girls say. I would like to say that people with mean spirits should not be allowed to post ANYWHERE on the disboards. It is very un-Dinsey like and the negativity belongs somewhere else. It feels like sometimes when you are in the parks and you come along a CM that just doesn't fit. You know the ones I mean :rolleyes: They are few and far between, but when I come across one I just can't stand it. I just want to say, "You don't belong here, this is not what Walt would do, go work somewhere else!" I'm sure you know the feeling. "They" don't belong on these boards like "they" shouldn't work at Disney. Ok, I'm off my pedistal now. We all love your beautiful spirit and magic and YOU! We thank you for your creativity and all that you have shared.

Anna Marie:bride:

Ok girl, I know I haven't posted in a while, but now its my turn to chime in! Don't pay attention to a thing those girls say. I would like to say that people with mean spirits should not be allowed to post ANYWHERE on the disboards. It is very un-Dinsey like and the negativity belongs somewhere else. It feels like sometimes when you are in the parks and you come along a CM that just doesn't fit. You know the ones I mean :rolleyes: They are few and far between, but when I come across one I just can't stand it. I just want to say, "You don't belong here, this is not what Walt would do, go work somewhere else!" I'm sure you know the feeling. "They" don't belong on these boards like "they" shouldn't work at Disney. Ok, I'm off my pedistal now. We all love your beautiful spirit and magic and YOU! We thank you for your creativity and all that you have shared.

Anna Marie:bride:

Aw thank you so much. That is a really sweet thing to say. And it wasn't someone from this board it was on another one, but they were looking here. It got cleared up kinda though.

I've been super busy lately and haven't had time to comment on this yet, but your wedding was gorgeous and anyone who says otherwise is clearly jealous. I never realized how beautiful Shades of Green was, I love you're pictures and getting to see all your hard work come together. Congrats on your wedding! I hope married life is treating you well.

I've been super busy lately and haven't had time to comment on this yet, but your wedding was gorgeous and anyone who says otherwise is clearly jealous. I never realized how beautiful Shades of Green was, I love you're pictures and getting to see all your hard work come together. Congrats on your wedding! I hope married life is treating you well.
Thank you so much. Love married life. Yeah Shades of Green is amazing.

Subscribing!! I am very excited to have found this thread!! :surfweb:

Thank you. Haven't seen you on here in forever. I hope things are going well.

Laura,

Just reading your PJ and TR, I can tell you are a very special, wonderful person!! I wanted to burst into tears when I read that others were being unkind. I'm feeling like a mother hen! You are loved and appreciated on this board (and I'm sure by everyone who knows you in person, too! :) ) Be the person you are and don't change a thing! You are so sweet and caring and you will go far in life. All the best to you and Chris!! :tinker:

Laura I have followed you since you started a PJ and your wedding was GORGEOUS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the bright pink!:yay: Don't let those nasty people get you down! Can't wait for the last day... popcorn::

Laura,

We golfed at Magnolia last Friday, but our cab driver dropped us off at the Shades of Green entrance. I totally thought of you! :teeth:! From what I saw of the lobby, it's really pretty!

Laura, I wanted to let you know that you posesses some of the characteristics I value the most: you are gracious, graceful, creative and ORGANIZED! It's hard for some of us old fogies to imagine being that completely together 17. Your TR scores very high on the WOW!-meter. I think you should definitely pursue your wedding accessories plan, because some of the ideas that you came up with will become permanent fixtures at weddings (the program fans for sure).

As beautiful and creative as your wedding was, I think the most telling photo was the one on the Tower of Terror. It shows that during stressful times, you two turn to each other. That is what marriage is really all about.

Thank you for all your inspiration!
Jil

i look through this thread occasionally and read some of the reports. yours is one of the best i've seen. it's hard to believe you're only 17. you sure do seem mature. i read where you said that it was the way you were raised. i'm sure your parents are so proud of you. as for folks making fun, do like everyone else has said - ignore them. they're just sad, immature souls. more than likely unhappy and don't want anyone else to be happy. i read about your creativity. i'm now going to read your planning journal - a first for me - i like to see crafty and creative people's work. congratulations on your wedding. you and your groom look happy. just keep on loving each other. good luck to you both in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!