Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

DisneyFairy19

Disney Bride 10-4-08!!! Annual Passholder!!! Been
*Table of Contents*

Pg.1 Visions
Pg.9 Veil Pics
Pg.13 Deciding on food before Planning Session
Pg.15 Engagement Story
Pg.24 Planning Session and Trip
Pg.45 Bridal Shower preperation boot camp
Pg.48 Final Weddinng Invitation
Pg.57 Wedding Favors
Pg.63 Bridal Shower
Pg.73 Bachelorette Party and Gown Fitting
Pg.76 Mickey Chocolate Favors
Pg.81 Few items for the wedding
Pg.92 Wedding Trip Report
Pg.118 Honeymoon
Pg.122 1 Year cutting of cake

Hi all:wave2:

I am very excited to start on my planning journal.. My fiance and I have been together since May 21, 1999.. We are HS Sweethearts and have never been apart...:love:
Our First Pic Together
me-1.jpg

7 1/2 Years Later
IMG_79292-1.jpg

I have DREAMED:cloud9: of a Disney Wedding since I was in 5th grade and the wedding pavilion was just built... Ever since then I haven't shut up about getting married and now I am 26.. So once I got engaged my parents knew that Disney would be the place...

My envision for my wedding is romantic fairytale. The colors I want are blush pinks, cremes, and browns with a hint of moss green. Being that I am getting married in Disney my wedding will not be an overload of Disney Accessories..

So here are the things I have picked out

Hope you all enjoy!!!popcorn::

My wedding invitations are going to be a book style invite
JBur_Invite_2.jpg

JBur_Invite_1.jpg

Ceremony will be at the Wedding Pavilion
DW10-YU3-96_1830.jpg

String Quartet to play during ceremony & Cocktail hour
quartet.jpg

Transportation will be Cinderella's Coach
Folertoorganize082.jpg

Reception will be at the Grand Floridian
floridian3.jpg

We are having a Band play at the reception.. I am hoping I can get a band that will play Disco, Swing, Oldies, and some Latin Music
The-BIG-Band-stanford-cropp.gif

Sorbet in between courses
149628408103_0_ALB.jpg

Not sure what linens I will have, but these are the centerpiece style I want. Table will have many votive candles around
classical3.jpg

I also love the flowers in this pic
47b6d608b3127cce8c3274e217be0000002.jpg

Tux's ( Groom will be in the white tie and Groomsmen in black tie)
s07_953.jpg

Ring Bearers
C143BlackSm.jpg

My cousin also BM will be making me the ring pillow this is what I want it to look like
20421.jpg

Flower Girl Dress will be in WHITE
knpccfs07fgfem.jpg

Her hair will be like this
gabyshair.jpg

Ok I need to go to DF house so I will finish this up when I get there if not tonight

Adios

Ok Im back
These are the BM color....
jh5705.jpg

Here are the Bridesmaids Dresses.. The Dress in the Mocha and the Sash in Blush Pink
jh5733.jpg

I love the back and the idea that they have a sweep train
jh5733_x1.jpg

Their Bouqets( all white roses with some blush pink roses from the bouqet will be 5 thin ribbons with rosebuds attached to ribbon)
bridesmaidbouquet.jpg

Christina... I love everything- I knew I would. So cool about the Cigar roller.

Im so excited for you. I hope you dont mind if I hop along with your PJ!

Yeah, Christina! I'm glad you got this started :) :) Man, you are PREPARED! I don't think I knew some of those things until a couple months ago :rotfl:

Your wedding is going to be beautiful! I wish I had the $$$ to do a wishes wedding, but I guess I should be happy w/getting married at WDW. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to you PJ. From what I've seen on other threads as far as your ideas, it should be really great!:thumbsup2

very cool! I'm intrigued by the cigar roller! :) can't wait to read more of your PJ...

yaye! So glad you started your PJ. everything looks wonderful, your wedding is going to beautiful. Can't wait to see the dress you choose;)

Christina

It sounds SO wonderful & you've only just begun telling us.....i LOVE the cigar rolling & the string quartet....it sounds so unique & elegant at the same time

& look at you going all out with the cindy coach....you go!!!!!

Your 1st pic is adorable...you two look so cute...you are a very stunning looking couple:goodvibes

Cake
cake5.png

Mini Cake Favors for our guests
47b5dd28b3127cce90c9a7971b240000002.jpg

In this style box... Box will be brown and ribbon a light baby pink
47b6d608b3127cce8c338121f6e30000001.jpg

My Hair Style
untitled-1-1.jpg

Back
emt406.jpg
minus the red flower

Cathedral will attach under the lower side of bun and blusher veil on top side of bun

My bouqet but in white roses.. also with 7 white thin ribbons hanging from the bouqet with white rose buds
mybouquetsize.jpg

ok here is the dress.. I have tried it on and did not want to take it off... just to inform you some pics it was in a pink and then in an ivory, but I am getting the dress in WHITE.. Its a Justin Alexander strapless ballgown with a detachable cathedral train

JA8154blushpink.jpg

JA8154blush6.jpg

JA8154blush3.jpg

JA8154blush4.jpg

JA8154blush5pinky.jpg

JA8154blush6-1.jpg

Ok Here is me trying it on.. I was so excited
WeddingDressFittings003.jpg

November-December2006027.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture062.jpg

WeddingDressFittings012.jpg

WeddingDressFittings004.jpg

November-December2006031.jpg

This is the dress in Ivory but it looks so white I loved it... The boutique wouldnt let me take pics of me in the gown with my veil so my sister snuck a pic of me in the dressing room

Picture077.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Yay! I'm so happy you've started your pj. :) Can't wait to hear more. Also, did you hear anything about the Latin band playing? I'm in South FL too, Miami Beach to be exact. Where are you located?

In the two second it took me to post, you created a new post. You look beautiful in your wedding dress.

Wow! Your wedding is definitely going to be romantic fairytale. Your dress is so pretty and you look stunning in it! Congrats :)

You look so beautiful in your dress! Just like a princess! It looks much better on you then in the headless mannequin picture.

Cake
cake5.png

Mini Cake Favors for our guests
47b5dd28b3127cce90c9a7971b240000002.jpg

In this style box... Box will be brown and ribbon a light baby pink
47b6d608b3127cce8c338121f6e30000001.jpg

My Hair Style
untitled-1-1.jpg

Back
emt406.jpg
minus the red flower

Cathedral will attach under the lower side of bun and blusher veil on top side of bun

My bouqet but in white roses.. also with 7 white thin ribbons hanging from the bouqet with white rose buds
mybouquetsize.jpg

ok here is the dress.. I have tried it on and did not want to take it off... just to inform you some pics it was in a pink and then in an ivory, but I am getting the dress in WHITE.. Its a Justin Alexander strapless ballgown with a detachable cathedral train

JA8154blushpink.jpg

JA8154blush6.jpg

JA8154blush3.jpg

JA8154blush4.jpg

JA8154blush5pinky.jpg

JA8154blush6-1.jpg

Ok Here is me trying it on.. I was so excited
WeddingDressFittings003.jpg

November-December2006027.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture062.jpg

WeddingDressFittings012.jpg

WeddingDressFittings004.jpg

November-December2006031.jpg

This is the dress in Ivory but it looks so white I loved it... The boutique wouldnt let me take pics of me in the gown with my veil so my sister snuck a pic of me in the dressing room

Picture077.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Your dress is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, your dress looks like every fairytale dress I've ever even thought of, all into one. It is beautiful and you look amazing in it!

Second, the cigar roller is one of the most unique things I've ever heard of. I'm sure its just one more thing that will make your wedding so memorable.

Third, the mini cakes are adorable. Really, the cutest thing ever. :)

I'm so excited to hear more of your plans.. popcorn::

Christina!!!! I love it,I am so glad you started your planning journal. WOO HOO another Justin Alexander girl:) I love your dress!!! Everything looks beautiful!

oh btw I tried to send you a PM but it said that you are not accepting them so it wouldn't let me. I just wanted to tell you so you didn't think I was ignoring you.

All I can say is WOW - I love everything you have done. From the colors to the dress - everything seems so perfect! I love, love, love the invitations - so elegant. Your wedding is going to be beautiful and I can't wait to follow along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts