Christmas activities in November

MarBee

DIS Veteran
I am heading to WDW in November for a conference. We will be there 19-24th (week before Thanksgiving).
I want to do every Christmas and holiday activity available. However, I’m nervous that some things won’t be up and running by then. Please take a look at my list and tell me if 1) I am missing any activities 2) if those activities won’t be occurring when I’m there.

1) Magic Kingdom: MVMCP (already booked)
2) Epcot: cookie stroll and Chip and Dale scavenger hunt; (Candlelight Processional won’t be happening yet when we are there for sure)
3) Hollywood Studios: Jingle Ball Jingle Bam
4) Disney Springs: Christmas Tree Trail, seeing Santa, and Stitch’s scavenger hunt
5) Animal Kingdom : not sure
6 Resorts: any holiday must do’s?

Thank you all in advance for your help!

I am heading to WDW in November for a conference. We will be there 19-24th (week before Thanksgiving).
I want to do every Christmas and holiday activity available. However, I’m nervous that some things won’t be up and running by then. Please take a look at my list and tell me if 1) I am missing any activities 2) if those activities won’t be occurring when I’m there.

2) Epcot: cookie stroll and Chip and Dale scavenger hunt; (Candlelight Processional won’t be happening yet when we are there for sure)
4) Disney Springs: Christmas Tree Trail, seeing Santa, and Stitch’s scavenger hunt

#3 and #5 - Start date is November 8th.

What is the Chip and Dale scavenger hut at EPCOT? I haven't heard of it.

What is the Chip and Dale scavenger hut at EPCOT? I haven't heard of it.
This is the blurb from the Disney web site:

Chip & Dale are on a scavenger hunt, collecting ornaments for their Christmas tree—and they need your help! To get started, simply purchase a map and stickers from select merchandise locations, including Pin Central, Disney Traders and World Traveler at International Gateway.
As you travel around World Showcase, be on the lookout for Chip & Dale as they gather ornaments from holiday decorations in each World Showcase pavilion. Once you spot them, add the corresponding ornament sticker to your map. Then, take your completed map to Disney Traders or World Traveler and exchange it for a festive surprise, courtesy of Chip & Dale!
Maps are $6.99 plus tax, and are available throughout Epcot while supplies last

Basically it’s the same as the Remy thing for Food and Wine. But my kids really love scavenger hunts :)

When does the Chip and Dale scavenger hunt begin? I will be there next Wednesday and my so would love to do that

When does the Chip and Dale scavenger hunt begin? I will be there next Wednesday and my so would love to do that
I assumed with the Christmas Tree Trail but you know what they say about assuming...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter