Christmas all year long!

:woohoo: it may have taken me all day... but...

I am all caught up...all caught up...all caught up.

Course...since it took me all day it makes me think I may have gone a bit crazy with my subscriptions this year :rolleyes1

Next I need to get the pp pics uploaded... and then I will start my TR. What to call it :scratchin

Course...since it took me all day it makes me think I may have gone a bit crazy with my subscriptions this year :rolleyes1

Next I need to get the pp pics uploaded... and then I will start my TR. What to call it :scratchin

"Ann's Christmas Adventures" ;)

Isn't it time for you to call it a day? I have already been up for 2 hours, so you better catch up on me! :rotfl2:

"Ann's Christmas Adventures" ;)

Isn't it time for you to call it a day? I have already been up for 2 hours, so you better catch up on me! :rotfl2:

Yes, it is time for me to call it a day. I got the pp pic uploaded. So next is definitely to start the TR. "Ann's Christmas Adventures"... Hmm... not bad. Course, it wasn't all about me.... but then... there were things that went on without me (which was quite a bit since often the guys were not with Zoe and I) I can't really comment on...so really, all I can comment on is MY adventures.

Yes, it is time for me to call it a day. I got the pp pic uploaded. So next is definitely to start the TR. "Ann's Christmas Adventures"... Hmm... not bad. Course, it wasn't all about me.... but then... there were things that went on without me (which was quite a bit since often the guys were not with Zoe and I) I can't really comment on...so really, all I can comment on is MY adventures.

^ lol :rotfl2:

Please keep us posted on Zoe. Sending good thoughts her way! Alexa asked the other day when she was going to get to see the "big girl in Disney" again lol!

^ lol :rotfl2:

Please keep us posted on Zoe. Sending good thoughts her way! Alexa asked the other day when she was going to get to see the "big girl in Disney" again lol!

Thanks so much, Ashley. I was just thinking about you today and how going on a girls trip and having Alexa on it to keep Zoe company would sure be nice. Add in Damien and those three would entertain us for hours...

As for Zoe... boy, I really wish she could catch a break. It was a stressful evening since she really was uncomfortable and screaming quite a bit. This then causes Steve to be cranky about it. :headache: I stand by my decision to not hospitalize her tonight. I DO! She has held down everything (including her last dose of medication) and other than being uncomfortable is doing better... Cross your fingers that tomorrow she will wake feeling tons better.

but not the fun kind :rotfl:

So this year I have put on too much weight (yes, nearly all I want to take off was put on this year..and oddly enough a good chunk on the trip)... so I am going to vow to take it off. Do I have a plan? Well, sitting at my computer planning a trip for a year while snacking on candy probably is not one of them. :rotfl2:

Wish me luck :goodvibes

So this year I have put on too much weight (yes, nearly all I want to take off was put on this year..and oddly enough a good chunk on the trip)... so I am going to vow to take it off. Do I have a plan? Well, sitting at my computer planning a trip for a year while snacking on candy probably is not one of them. :rotfl2:

I love your new ticker!
I think I might have to get one of these myself, just with a little more to lose! ;) :rotfl2:

Ups, forgot ..........pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: for cute little Zoe, so she gets through the night without too much pain and feels MUCH better in the morning!

I'm attempting to get caught back up but wanted to see how Zoe was doing! Hopefully better!!

I was worried about your flight home after your text and the airline seating.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday and are getting caught up from vacation and holidays!!

I love your new ticker!
I think I might have to get one of these myself, just with a little more to lose! ;) :rotfl2:

I weighed a lot more before I got pregnant with Zoe... I lost so much weight, I just hate to start putting it back on.

Ups, forgot ..........pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: for cute little Zoe, so she gets through the night without too much pain and feels MUCH better in the morning!

Thank you, her night went better and she is doing considerably well today. I figured if we got a couple good doses of cipro in her she would start to perk up.

I'm attempting to get caught back up but wanted to see how Zoe was doing! Hopefully better!!

I was worried about your flight home after your text and the airline seating.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday and are getting caught up from vacation and holidays!!

Sorry I never texted you back to let you know we got it straightened out...

I am getting caught up...and my birthday was nice...and as I mentioned to Karin... Zoe is doing much better.

Waiting patiently..can't wait to hear all about it! I know one thing that might make my future TRs go more quickly would be if I had all my photos edited and set before I start. I'm usually simultaneously writing and editing pics as I go. :sad2: LAME!

And I know what you mean...I often feel like I have way too many subscriptions to possibly keep up with all of them.

I hear you on the weight...I'd love to lose fifteen pounds before Disney, but feel rather uninspired to do a whole lot about it. But wishing you lots of luck! :goodvibes I swear, if I ever got to make some wishes, like from a genie or something, being able to eat whatever I want and maintain an ideal weight would be near the top of the list. :lmao:

So glad to hear Zoe's feeling better! :hug:

Thanks so much, Ashley. I was just thinking about you today and how going on a girls trip and having Alexa on it to keep Zoe company would sure be nice. Add in Damien and those three would entertain us for hours...

As for Zoe... boy, I really wish she could catch a break. It was a stressful evening since she really was uncomfortable and screaming quite a bit. This then causes Steve to be cranky about it. :headache: I stand by my decision to not hospitalize her tonight. I DO! She has held down everything (including her last dose of medication) and other than being uncomfortable is doing better... Cross your fingers that tomorrow she will wake feeling tons better.

Oh its a kids trip too now? lol I guess we need to all talk about that since we ALLLLLL have kids lol

Yeah I'm starting my diet on January 2nd. I'm not fighting with myself to start it while holiday food is still going to be happening. I want to lose 20lbs by summer.... That's my goal anyway..

Yippie!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :dance3: :woohoo:

:goodvibes
I'm glad to hear that Zoe is doing much better. :goodvibes

thank you

Waiting patiently..can't wait to hear all about it! I know one thing that might make my future TRs go more quickly would be if I had all my photos edited and set before I start. I'm usually simultaneously writing and editing pics as I go. :sad2: LAME!

yeah..this is how i do it too and it is a pain. however, if I wait till all my pics are edited and ready...it could be months. By then I would have forgot everything.

I hear you on the weight...I'd love to lose fifteen pounds before Disney, but feel rather uninspired to do a whole lot about it. But wishing you lots of luck! :goodvibes I swear, if I ever got to make some wishes, like from a genie or something, being able to eat whatever I want and maintain an ideal weight would be near the top of the list. :lmao:

So glad to hear Zoe's feeling better! :hug:

yeah... if I dont' do something now it will continue to creep up. 10 is easier to lose than 40, which is where I was before I got pregnant with Zoe.

Oh its a kids trip too now? lol I guess we need to all talk about that since we ALLLLLL have kids lol

yeah..not probably not I guess. I mean... it would be easy for you, Heather and I because we only have one child to bring...but Tammie has more as does Amy. I guess Susan would be easy too. I think Betsy and I were talking a different trip entirely.

Yeah I'm starting my diet on January 2nd. I'm not fighting with myself to start it while holiday food is still going to be happening. I want to lose 20lbs by summer.... That's my goal anyway..

I managed to take off a little in the last week.. so that gives me hope.. but you are so right with all the holiday food it is hard. And...btw where would you lose 20lbs? You are such a tiny little thing!

yeah..not probably not I guess. I mean... it would be easy for you, Heather and I because we only have one child to bring...but Tammie has more as does Amy. I guess Susan would be easy too. I think Betsy and I were talking a different trip entirely.

I managed to take off a little in the last week.. so that gives me hope.. but you are so right with all the holiday food it is hard. And...btw where would you lose 20lbs? You are such a tiny little thing!

Haha. For a long weekend Thursday to like Monday or so Buddy could handle Lex for that long.... Idk. Betsy posted on the stuff in Tammies PTR too about wanting to know when it was and saying her pal from her Dec trip was good to go too!

Haha and I could say the same for you Mrs Ma'am! I want to lose some more of the baby weight I still have hanging around... if you remind me... I'll post one of my senior pictures...

Haha. For a long weekend Thursday to like Monday or so Buddy could handle Lex for that long.... Idk. Betsy posted on the stuff in Tammies PTR too about wanting to know when it was and saying her pal from her Dec trip was good to go too!

Haha and I could say the same for you Mrs Ma'am! I want to lose some more of the baby weight I still have hanging around... if you remind me... I'll post one of my senior pictures...

Talking a long weekend..yes... Steve could handle Zoe then too. Especially since she will be almost 9 then. The only thing that is a challenge for me with a long weekend... I lose a day on each side for travel. I guess I could try and catch a redeye and get in early on thursday (although I don't sleep much on a plane) and then leave late on monday... yeah... I guess that could work ;)

Talking a long weekend..yes... Steve could handle Zoe then too. Especially since she will be almost 9 then. The only thing that is a challenge for me with a long weekend... I lose a day on each side for travel. I guess I could try and catch a redeye and get in early on thursday (although I don't sleep much on a plane) and then leave late on monday... yeah... I guess that could work ;)

That short of a trip we'll most likely all be flying! Would make the time more enjoyable instead of having to worry about driving 12-20 hours or more back somewhere once all the fun is over!!

That short of a trip we'll most likely all be flying! Would make the time more enjoyable instead of having to worry about driving 12-20 hours or more back somewhere once all the fun is over!!
I flew out at 9:40 am and then arrived MCO at 9:00 pm Granted there is the 3 hour time difference...but still...travel time is long for me...even with the flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter