Christmas all year long!

:scared1: is my only statement. That's a longgg flight..

Well, there was a lay over in there too... Steve and Alex didn't arrive in Orlando until after midnight and only left an hour after me. (their lay over was longer in Chicago) Even without layovers though it is a long flight...and the first day is hard to adjust to the time change.

Glad that Zoe is doing better! Damien was talking about her to the lady that sketched his picture in Times Square and he told her all about the fish in the fish tank and the clown fish and Zoe told him about the "black fur" that came out of a "funny fish." I was laughing so hard because the lady had no idea what he was talking about but just kept letting him go for it!
I am going to sign onto your PTR now, I added my photopass to the website, are you allowed to take them from there before you get the CD? I have to look into that since I didn't have a camera!
Oh and congrats on starting the weight loss! Every year I say I am going to and I never stick to it-- this year I AM GOING TO and I am going to start on Tuesday though!

By the way, Happy New Year! I hope that your whole family has a better time with health this year and many blessing and good vibes sent for all of you for the New Year!
1883762b83lvgeftv.gif

Glad that Zoe is doing better! Damien was talking about her to the lady that sketched his picture in Times Square and he told her all about the fish in the fish tank and the clown fish and Zoe told him about the "black fur" that came out of a "funny fish." I was laughing so hard because the lady had no idea what he was talking about but just kept letting him go for it!
I am going to sign onto your PTR now, I added my photopass to the website, are you allowed to take them from there before you get the CD? I have to look into that since I didn't have a camera!
Oh and congrats on starting the weight loss! Every year I say I am going to and I never stick to it-- this year I AM GOING TO and I am going to start on Tuesday though!

By the way, Happy New Year! I hope that your whole family has a better time with health this year and many blessing and good vibes sent for all of you for the New Year!
1883762b83lvgeftv.gif

Not sure on the pp...

And happy New Year to you and yours as well. 2012 has got to be a good year!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter