Christmas at Disney - A Pre-Trip Report!

180 days is coming up next week, so I have emailed my TA our ADR wants and needs. We are getting to the exciting part of planning a Disney vacation! Hopefully our wonderful TA will be able to get us everything we want. I'll post next week afterwards.

Otherwise, we are getting ready for the end of school. Because our corner of NC had a lot of snow days this year, my daughter doesn't get out of school until June 14th! A few days after that we head to Myrtle Beach - my inlaws are treating our family and my husband's brother's family to a 4 day vacation there. My daughter is very excited to go on vacation with her cousins.

We have a lot of fun stuff happening over the summer. We have season passes to Dollywood, so hopefully going there a lot. My daughter sold enough Girl Scout cookies to get a weekend for her and I at camp, plus she is going to overnight Girl Scout camp for a week for the first time.

I like summer, but fall is my favorite season. But this year, I'll be looking very forward to winter, since this year Winter = Disney.

Summer has been so busy that I haven't been able to update this with our ADR's. We got everything we wanted, including our CP dining package. That was a bit of an issue because I was charged and then Disney didn't want to pay the overdraft fees and then they did. I wasn't suppose to be charged because we have the dining plan. Anyway, my TA managed to get it straightened out and we got it booked!

So our ADR's are:

Sunday, December 8th - Whispering Canyon Cafe at 5 pm

Monday, December 9th - Akershus at 9:35 am

Coral Reef CP dinner - 4:30 pm (for 8:15 show)

Tuesday, December 10th - Ohana at 9:55 am

Wednesday, December 11th - Tusker House at 11 am

Thursday December 12th - Be Our Guest at 8:10 am

Ohana at 4:40 pm

Friday, December 13th - Hollywood and Vine at 5:05 pm

Three restaurants we haven't every tried, and and four character meals! Just perfect :)

We also started my daughter's countdown chain this week! She really enjoys counting down the days until our trip!

I made two more reservations - both for SW:GE.

One is Oga's Cantina and the other is the droid workshop so my daughter can build her own droid!

Getting excited especially about Galaxy's Edge!

We are almost two months away and I'm starting to get very excited!

My TA has the list of fastpasses I want and our fastpass day is Wednesday. Fingers crossed for most of the ones I want!

My TA got all the fastpasses we wanted! Flight of Passage! Slinky Dog Dash! Seven Dwarves Mine Train! And others :)

Now the long wait - 51 days to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!