Christmas at Disney

Sally Bradley

Mouseketeer
I'm seriously thinking about doing Christmas in Disney this year (or at least up until Christmas Eve!).

I know there is the CP and Mickey's VMCP. Are there any other special Christmas "must do's?" And when can you book these...can you do it now when you make ressies...or 120 days out? I'm assuming you book them seperately than a ressie...

Thanks!

You will have a great time.

We went for the first time in 2001 and went again last month. We are planning on going again for the next few years.

I'm not sure when the dates for MVMCP come out, we've never been able to go because we can't get there until the kids are out of school.

The CP dining packages are released in the fall. It is so much fun! And you get 15% at the shops in Epcot on the day of your CP!

The Osbourn Lights at MGM are just too amazing! We have gone on the 26th at about 7:30pm on both years, and there wasn't much of a crowd.

Visit the resorts--the decorations are just amazing.

As for crowds, it's really not that bad, because of the long hours. Especially, since EE is back. We went to EE for about 1/2 our trip. By using EE and FP, our longest wait was about 15 minutes.

You will have a magical time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter