Christmas at DLP

jrfish96

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been to DLP over Christmas? How are the crowds? Is it as busy as the parks in the states on Christmas Day?

Has anyone been to DLP over Christmas? How are the crowds? Is it as busy as the parks in the states on Christmas Day?

I don't think the crowds at DLP ever get that busy as in the US, but as every country in Europe is om holiday, it will be busy.

Christmas Day was the busiest day, to me it was comparable to Disneyland California in June. The other days were more manageable. Christmas Eve is quieter than Christmas Day, as in France Christmas Eve is the big family day. Then on Christmas Day the French go out and do activities such as going to Disneyland

Christmas Day was the busiest day, to me it was comparable to Disneyland California in June. The other days were more manageable. Christmas Eve is quieter than Christmas Day, as in France Christmas Eve is the big family day. Then on Christmas Day the French go out and do activities such as going to Disneyland
That’s what I’ve been hearing. Thank you! I think we will try to go on Dec 23 and 24

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter