Christmas at Seaworld

Does anyone have a good plan or know how long each show lasts? I am trying to get an idea before we go. We will be there the Sat after Thanksgiving so I know it will be crowded. Thanks so much!

Shamu Christmas Miracles- About 20 Minutes
O' Wondrous Night- About 35 Minutes
Clyde and Seamore Countdown to Christmas- About 25-30 Minutes
Winter Wonderland on Ice- About 20-25 Minutes
Holiday Reflections- Almost 10 minutes
Christmas Elmo Show- ???? (This is a brand new show this year)

We did Seaworld Christmas last year and really enjoyed it, but did not do any research before hand so we missed out on some things that we want to catch this year. I have a couple questions for the group:

1) Where is the O Wondrous Night show performed?
2) Where is the best viewing area for the Sea of Trees, Snow Flurries and Holiday Reflections shows?

Thanks in advance

Best Viewing of Sea of Trees is on the Bridge heading to Shamu Stadium, you'll be surrounded by the trees. Snow Flurries, the best place to see them is in the waterfront area. Best place for Holiday Reflections is at the Ice Show stadium.

I see the Park Hours up to December 1st and had some more questions.

Are the Sea of Trees lit the whole night and just the "show -- music and synchronization" on at certain times. Or are the trees dark before and after the show?

After the Holiday Reflections, the park is officially closed. However, do they scurry everyone out or can you linger and enjoy the decorations (sort of like at DHS with OL where they remain on even after the park has officially closed.)

Is Waterfront Snow Flurries just something you walk through or twirl around in for fun but ultimately, you are just moving through it to get to something else? Or is there any "show" for this?

Lastly, I see there is a pass for reserved Christmas Show seating you can buy and that Passholders get a discount. But I also thought Platinum Passholders already get reserved seating for shows. Does anyone know how this works?

Thanks for all your help!

:thumbsup2Thanks for the information everyone, this is becoming a very informative thread!

Can someone explain how the reserved seating works.

I see it is $29 per person and it says it reserves you seats for the popular shows. Do you have to pick a time for each of the show in advance or can you just go to the one that you want without picking a time?

I am looking at the schedule of times for November 30 and it seems that the show times are close together but they do not put the locations of the shows on the shedule.

Being unfamilar with SeaWorld, I am not sure how to plan to see the shows. The ones we would like to see are O Wonderous Night, Sea of Trees, Shamu Christmas Miracles and Winter Wonderland on Ice.

I have already purchased my tour tickets for the Pengiun Up Close Tour at 2:30 pm and have a dinner reservation at Shark Grill for 4:30 pm.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I see the Park Hours up to December 1st and had some more questions.

Are the Sea of Trees lit the whole night and just the "show -- music and synchronization" on at certain times. Or are the trees dark before and after the show?

After the Holiday Reflections, the park is officially closed. However, do they scurry everyone out or can you linger and enjoy the decorations (sort of like at DHS with OL where they remain on even after the park has officially closed.)

Is Waterfront Snow Flurries just something you walk through or twirl around in for fun but ultimately, you are just moving through it to get to something else? Or is there any "show" for this?

Lastly, I see there is a pass for reserved Christmas Show seating you can buy and that Passholders get a discount. But I also thought Platinum Passholders already get reserved seating for shows. Does anyone know how this works?

Thanks for all your help!

1) Sea of trees are lit all night, with the "show -- music and synchronization" at certain times throughout the night.

2) They will scurry everyone out from the show stadium, but you can linger around for a little while in the waterfront area where most of the decorations are.

3) Yes, the snow flurries are something you walk through or twirl around in for fun. There is no real show involved with the snow flurries. It's Florida's version of "snow."

4) Not sure how that works. Sorry.

We are going to be there Nov 30th. Here is my plan trying not to back track & fit everything in. Hopefully we will be able to get seats for everything.
6:00 Clyde &Seamore
7:00 O Wondrous Night
Then hit the Polar Express
9:30 Shamu
9:55 Sea of Trees
10:30 Ice show
10:55 fireworks

1) Sea of trees are lit all night, with the "show -- music and synchronization" at certain times throughout the night. 2) They will scurry everyone out from the show stadium, but you can linger around for a little while in the waterfront area where most of the decorations are. 3) Yes, the snow flurries are something you walk through or twirl around in for fun. There is no real show involved with the snow flurries. It's Florida's version of "snow." 4) Not sure how that works. Sorry.

Thank you so much for your help!

We arrive Black Friday so I'll report back here, too.

We are going to be there Nov 30th. Here is my plan trying not to back track & fit everything in. Hopefully we will be able to get seats for everything. 6:00 Clyde &Seamore 7:00 O Wondrous Night Then hit the Polar Express 9:30 Shamu 9:55 Sea of Trees 10:30 Ice show 10:55 fireworks

We will be there too that weekend...also fitting in Dine with Shamu. Need to figure out our schedule. Thankfully we have two nights to see it all.

We will be there too that weekend...also fitting in Dine with Shamu. Need to figure out our schedule. Thankfully we have two nights to see it all.

We went the Fri after Thanksgiving last yr. It was crowded but we were still able to see everything. Then we went back on Wed that next week & no one was there. We got to do everything without any wait times. It was great. We did Dine with Shamu that Wed night & Loved it!!

We are going to be there Nov 30th. Here is my plan trying not to back track & fit everything in. Hopefully we will be able to get seats for everything.
6:00 Clyde &Seamore
7:00 O Wondrous Night
Then hit the Polar Express
9:30 Shamu
9:55 Sea of Trees
10:30 Ice show
10:55 fireworks

Clyde and Seamore to O Wondrous Night might be difficult. O Wondrous Night fills up really fast. With Clyde and Seamore being almost 30 minutes, you may miss out on getting a seat.

I would suggest:

6:00 Clyde And Seamore

6:45 Ride Polar Express Experience (It will be less crowded at this time since everyone will be heading to Shamu stadium to see the Christmas Miracles show.)

8:30 O' Wondrous Night

9:30 Shamu Christmas Miracles

9:55 Sea Of Trees (Make sure you get out asap after Shamu Miracles because the Miracles show is almost 25 minutes, so the Sea of trees will be starting right after Christmas miracles ends.)

10:30 Ice Show

10:55 Fireworks

Your plan looks great to if you want to risk there being a seat at O Wondrous Night right after the Sealion Christmas show. Maybe you could use my plan as a backup plan incase you can't get into O Wondrous Night. Have fun!

Clyde and Seamore to O Wondrous Night might be difficult. O Wondrous Night fills up really fast. With Clyde and Seamore being almost 30 minutes, you may miss out on getting a seat. I would suggest: 6:00 Clyde And Seamore 6:45 Ride Polar Express Experience (It will be less crowded at this time since everyone will be heading to Shamu stadium to see the Christmas Miracles show.) 8:30 O' Wondrous Night 9:30 Shamu Christmas Miracles 9:55 Sea Of Trees (Make sure you get out asap after Shamu Miracles because the Miracles show is almost 25 minutes, so the Sea of trees will be starting right after Christmas miracles ends.) 10:30 Ice Show 10:55 Fireworks Your plan looks great to if you want to risk there being a seat at O Wondrous Night right after the Sealion Christmas show. Maybe you could use my plan as a backup plan incase you can't get into O Wondrous Night. Have fun!

Thanks for the recommendation! I will reconsider.

These plans are a big help. Thank you both for posting your schedules. It gives me a good starting point. I hope you will report back how it all goes.

For those of you have gone before, if we have the reserved seating, do we still need to worry about seeing everything back to back? Or can we show up right before the show will start?

Also, I was debating booking the Santa dinner, but didn't want to waste too much time on eating. We will only be at Sea World the one day, half a day really because we just can't get there any earlier than noon. As we are both adults, I just don't know if the dinner will be worth the time and money. We are more interested in the menu than the entertainment. Any opinions?

These plans are a big help. Thank you both for posting your schedules. It gives me a good starting point. I hope you will report back how it all goes. For those of you have gone before, if we have the reserved seating, do we still need to worry about seeing everything back to back? Or can we show up right before the show will start? Also, I was debating booking the Santa dinner, but didn't want to waste too much time on eating. We will only be at Sea World the one day, half a day really because we just can't get there any earlier than noon. As we are both adults, I just don't know if the dinner will be worth the time and money. We are more interested in the menu than the entertainment. Any opinions?

If I just had half a day, I wouldn't do the dinner...wastes too much time when you can see a Christmas show instead!

More Xmas questions:

1) What takes place in Nautilus theater during the day? Is this Allure? I know at night it is O Wondrous Night.

2) What about Seaport Theater? Is this Pets Ahoy?

I am trying to map out our shows and having trouble locating them on Sea World's on-line map.

Thanks!

The Christmas shows at Seaworld are outstanding and the best place to look for info is at Seaworld's website. FYI this will be the second year of Christmas Town at Busch Gardens inTampa and I was very impressed from the shows to decorations and other attractions to explain here but check the website for info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter