Christmas at Seaworld

More Xmas questions:

1) What takes place in Nautilus theater during the day? Is this Allure? I know at night it is O Wondrous Night.

2) What about Seaport Theater? Is this Pets Ahoy?

I am trying to map out our shows and having trouble locating them on Sea World's on-line map.

Thanks!

Go to the Seaworld website for shows and times. November 23 through December 1 shows and times are listed for all the afternoon and evenings shows.

More Xmas questions:

1) What takes place in Nautilus theater during the day? Is this Allure? I know at night it is O Wondrous Night.

2) What about Seaport Theater? Is this Pets Ahoy?

I am trying to map out our shows and having trouble locating them on Sea World's on-line map.

Thanks!

1) Yes, A'lure is at Nautilus Theater during the day and O Wondrous Night is the night show at Nautilus Theater.

2) Yes, Pets Ahoy is at Seaport Theater

1) Yes, A'lure is at Nautilus Theater during the day and O Wondrous Night is the night show at Nautilus Theater.

2) Yes, Pets Ahoy is at Seaport Theater

Thank you
for your Answers!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I did look up the shows on the website under Show Schedule and they did not provide location so I knew my Dissers would have the answer!!:goodvibes

Thank you
for your Answers!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I did look up the shows on the website under Show Schedule and they did not provide location so I knew my Dissers would have the answer!!:goodvibes

Yeah, I noticed that the show descriptions on the Seaworld website do not tell us where the shows are being performed. Again, how hard is it to get someone who can write clear and concise information blurbs on their website? Every page seems to have info gaps, vague wording and contradictory statements.

Yeah, I noticed that the show descriptions on the Seaworld website do not tell us where the shows are being performed. Again, how hard is it to get someone who can write clear and concise information blurbs on their website? Every page seems to have info gaps, vague wording and contradictory statements.

I hear ya! I had to go back to 2011 article to find that o wondrous night takes place in Nautilus...I couldn't find that either for 2013...just put the location for each show!

I am going on Dec 6th, which is a night they close at 9:00. There are 2 shows of O Wondrous Night (7:00 and 8:30) and 1 Shamu Christmas Miracles(7:45). I purchased reserved seating. Do you think I can make both shows or should I switch my night to Saturday? My plan was to do O Wondrous Night at 7:00 to get a good seat.

I am going on Dec 6th, which is a night they close at 9:00. There are 2 shows of O Wondrous Night (7:00 and 8:30) and 1 Shamu Christmas Miracles(7:45). I purchased reserved seating. Do you think I can make both shows or should I switch my night to Saturday? My plan was to do O Wondrous Night at 7:00 to get a good seat.

O Wondrous Night is a great unique show only performed for Christmas time. The Shamu show is mostly the regular orca show but performed with Christmas music. I suggest you get a good 7pm seat for OWN and walk to Shamu and take whatever the reserved seating is, all views are good. I don't know where purchased reserved seats are, hope someone else knows. However, the audience does get splashed like always. I plan on being there that night too, 7pm OWN then wander until the ice show starts seating.

We are here now, certainly love the Thanksgiving day crowds at Sea World. Reserved seating is upper level in front of the control booth, center to the show. I took a picture and will upload when possible.

Hi

Literally booked the hol on sat, go next thurs. :rotfl2:

I really want to see all the Xmas "events". Do you think I could manage to see them all in one day? Also no idea if say one show is one part of park and then next show is right across other side.

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated :hug:

also do you think it would be a good idea to buy the reserved seating for the Xmas shows for 8th and 13th dec, or will parks still be quiet then

Does the reserved seating ticket/pass give you reserved seating for all the Christmas shows? Or do you have to buy them individually for each show?

The reserved seating is for all of the shows....1 price. When you get there, you choose the times you would like to see each one.

Yes, you can see all the Christmas shows at SeaWorld in 1 day. Especially if you have reserved seating. If you want even more time, you can go on a Saturday....they are open until 11:00 instead of 9:00 and have more shows. However, I know that Saturdays are very busy.

The reserved seating is for all of the shows....1 price. When you get there, you choose the times you would like to see each one. Yes, you can see all the Christmas shows at SeaWorld in 1 day. Especially if you have reserved seating. If you want even more time, you can go on a Saturday....they are open until 11:00 instead of 9:00 and have more shows. However, I know that Saturdays are very busy.
Thank you :)

The reserved seating is for all of the shows....1 price. When you get there, you choose the times you would like to see each one.

Where do you go to choose your times, and what do you take to show them as proof? I bought my tickets online, but it didn't give me the option to print anything out showing the reserved seating just the regular park tickets, but they definitely charged me for both. Will it just show up under my ticket or am I missing something?

Thanks

Where do you go to choose your times, and what do you take to show them as proof? I bought my tickets online, but it didn't give me the option to print anything out showing the reserved seating just the regular park tickets, but they definitely charged me for both. Will it just show up under my ticket or am I missing something?

Thanks

I too ordered mine online. We were at SeaWorld yesterday and I took the printed receipt with the confirmation number on it to the information desk and you are given a card when you check in at the information desk with the times you are assigned the reserved seating - you do not get to pick the times you want.

Our times were:
6:00 - Clyde and Seamore's Countdown to Christmas (missed this as we had Santa's Fireside Feast reservations at 5:30)
7:00 - O Wonderous Night
8:30 - Winter Wonderland on Ice
9:30 - Shamu Christmas Miracle

I too ordered mine online. We were at SeaWorld yesterday and I took the printed receipt with the confirmation number on it to the information desk and you are given a card when you check in at the information desk with the times you are assigned the reserved seating - you do not get to pick the times you want.

Our times were:
6:00 - Clyde and Seamore's Countdown to Christmas (missed this as we had Santa's Fireside Feast reservations at 5:30)
7:00 - O Wonderous Night
8:30 - Winter Wonderland on Ice
9:30 - Shamu Christmas Miracle

Thanks for the info.

I just went back and looked at the times posted for the Christmas shows the night we go, and there is only one combination that will let you see all of them in one night, so I'm guessing that is why they don't or sometimes don't let you pick. So at least I know when I'm seeing what now. I'm a little worried about O Wondrous Night and Shamu Christmas, though. On the night I am going, they are back to back, 7:00 and 7:45, which doesn't leave much time in between to change theaters. Wish they'd thought that out better.

Also, can you tell me, is there somewhere special you enter like at Disney, or just the normal entrance. Who should you show your reserved seating card to?

Thanks for the info.

I just went back and looked at the times posted for the Christmas shows the night we go, and there is only one combination that will let you see all of them in one night, so I'm guessing that is why they don't or sometimes don't let you pick. So at least I know when I'm seeing what now. I'm a little worried about O Wondrous Night and Shamu Christmas, though. On the night I am going, they are back to back, 7:00 and 7:45, which doesn't leave much time in between to change theaters. Wish they'd thought that out better.

Also, can you tell me, is there somewhere special you enter like at Disney, or just the normal entrance. Who should you show your reserved seating card to?

I'm not sure if you will make the 7:45 Shamu show as our O Wonderous Night ended about 7:40 pm (just checked the time on my picture at the end of the show) and by the time you get out of the theatre and then walk to Shamu, it will already be under way.

About the entrances, there were no special entrances, we went through the regular lines and then saw the "reserved seating signs" either outside the doors/openings or asked where the reserved seating was (usually down front and in the middle) and there were employees checking your ticket. They give you your ticket in a lanyard so it is easy to wear during the evening.

I'm not sure if you will make the 7:45 Shamu show as our O Wonderous Night ended about 7:40 pm (just checked the time on my picture at the end of the show) and by the time you get out of the theatre and then walk to Shamu, it will already be under way.

About the entrances, there were no special entrances, we went through the regular lines and then saw the "reserved seating signs" either outside the doors/openings or asked where the reserved seating was (usually down front and in the middle) and there were employees checking your ticket. They give you your ticket in a lanyard so it is easy to wear during the evening.

Hmmm... Thanks for the information. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about the two shows. I guess I will have to pick one or the other which kind of sucks since I paid to have the reserved seating for this very reason to be able to fit them all in.

There are two showings of O Wondrous Night, but the second show is the same time as Winter Wonderland which I really want to see, so that only leaves the 7, and Shamu only has one showing that night, so unless the schedule changes, I don't have any other options. I wonder if they will let you enter late. I don't really care if we miss the first part. Although, we might be better just skipping it entirely and using the time to do something else.

Looks like SeaWorld has seen the error of their ways. I just checked the schedule again for Friday, the 6th, and they have changed the show times. O'Wondrous night is now at 6:00 and 7:30 and Shamu Christmas Miracles at 7:00. Guess they realized that their original schedule was too tight and it was impossible to get to both!

Looks like SeaWorld has seen the error of their ways. I just checked the schedule again for Friday, the 6th, and they have changed the show times. O'Wondrous night is now at 6:00 and 7:30 and Shamu Christmas Miracles at 7:00. Guess they realized that their original schedule was too tight and it was impossible to get to both!

I just checked my night, the 13th, and it is changed too! Yeah! So now the only thing that won't fit is the Tree of Lights at 6 or 7:30. If they can just fix that, I'll be all good.

So this seems to be the schedule for nights closing at 9 for those with reserved seating:

Elmo 3
Clyde and Seamore 5
O Wondrous Night 6
Shamu 7
Winter Wonderland 8:30
Holiday Reflections 8:55

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter