Christmas at Seaworld

Thanks for the update! We are going on the 13th and were upset we would have to miss a show because of the times.

I know a lot of people have been asking where shows are. It took me a little while this weekend, but I finally pieced together a chart, so I thought this would be a good place to share it if anyone is still interested.

Seaport Theater - Pets Ahoy - indoor trick pet show (cats, dogs, pigs, etc.)
Dolphin Theater - Blue Horizon - dolphin / bird / acrobat show
Sea Lion & Otter Theater - Clyde and Seamore Pirate - seal / sea lion pirate themed show
Sea Lion & Otter Theater - Clyde and Seamore Xmas - seal / sea lion Xmas themed show
Shamu Stadium - One Ocean - whale show
Shamu Stadium - Shamu Christmas - Xmas themed whale show
Nautilus Theater - A'Lure - indoor acrobat show
Nautilus Theater - O Wondrous Night - puppet / indoor live nativity play
Bayside Stadium - Winter Wonderland - ice skating show
Bayside Stadium - Holiday Reflections - fireworks / fountain show

I know a lot of people have been asking where shows are. It took me a little while this weekend, but I finally pieced together a chart, so I thought this would be a good place to share it if anyone is still interested.

Seaport Theater - Pets Ahoy - indoor trick pet show (cats, dogs, pigs, etc.)
Dolphin Theater - Blue Horizon - dolphin / bird / acrobat show
Sea Lion & Otter Theater - Clyde and Seamore Pirate - seal / sea lion pirate themed show
Sea Lion & Otter Theater - Clyde and Seamore Xmas - seal / sea lion Xmas themed show
Shamu Stadium - One Ocean - whale show
Shamu Stadium - Shamu Christmas - Xmas themed whale show
Nautilus Theater - A'Lure - indoor acrobat show
Nautilus Theater - O Wondrous Night - puppet / indoor live nativity play
Bayside Stadium - Winter Wonderland - ice skating show
Bayside Stadium - Holiday Reflections - fireworks / fountain show

Thank you so much. This is great and really helps this Sea World newbie out :)

I just checked my night, the 13th, and it is changed too! Yeah! So now the only thing that won't fit is the Tree of Lights at 6 or 7:30. If they can just fix that, I'll be all good.

So this seems to be the schedule for nights closing at 9 for those with reserved seating:

Elmo 3
Clyde and Seamore 5
O Wondrous Night 6
Shamu 7
Winter Wonderland 8:30
Holiday Reflections 8:55

Thanks for the update! We are going on the 13th and were upset we would have to miss a show because of the times.

We'll be there Friday Dec 13th too and was wondering how to fit it all in. Thanks!

I went in December and loved all the Xmas shows.

Can I ask do they do the same Xmas shows each year or do different ones please

They are basically the same but some aspects may change. For instance this year the ice skating show was changed from previous years (did anyone who went even notice?).

The last new show I can think of was O Wondrous Night, which is now.....3 years old? I am not sure exactly when it started.

The same thing goes for the other shows such as Shamu and Clyde & Seamore - certain aspects of the show may change but the show itself doesn't just disappear.

This doesn't apply to the Sesame shows at Seaport Theater, that one has changed more frequently.

We thought that the ice-skating was the most 'Christmassy' thing we saw* at any of the parks :santa: And being followed by the fireworks & fountains and then walking out through the snow flurries was amazing - loved it :)

(*We avoided anything with religious content/theme)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter