Christmas Day dinner @ DS

Befferk

Love your life and count your blessings!
We're arriving on Christmas Day this year and I want to plan dinner at Disney Springs (we're staying offsite). I'm torn between doing something "fun" and different (like Splitsville - bowling and dinner) or fine dining. It's been 6 years since we've been, so what are some good recommendations for a nice Christmas Day meal there? Three of the four of us really like seafood, but the other one does not eat seafood, so we need a mix.

Boathouse has wonderful seating outside right on the water and their menu is a great mix of seafood and... not seafood. Their filet sliders + truffle fries are some of my favorite eats on property and I’m not a steak lover usually.

Boathouse has wonderful seating outside right on the water and their menu is a great mix of seafood and... not seafood. Their filet sliders + truffle fries are some of my favorite eats on property and I’m not a steak lover usually.

Thank you for that suggestion, that is one that I had my eye on!

Both of these places have had some very negative reviews in regards to social distancing
I would not dine at either, ymmv

if I was off site, I would order a holiday meal from Publix and enjoy it at my room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter