Christmas day in SF, looking for ideas

pad406

DIS Veteran
Will be in SF for Christmas day, staying in Fisherman's Wharf. Any ideas on things to do, nice places to eat. Is everything open or mostly shut? Any advice welcome

I am sure restaurants will be open, just not the shops. There are many good restaurants around. I know movie theaters are open.

A lot of businesses will be closed, but you should have no problem finding places that are open around the touristy areas.

Chinatown businesses are almost universally open on Christmas Day. I'd recommend New Asia, which is the last of the big room dim sum houses left there.

I am sure restaurants will be open, just not the shops. There are many good restaurants around. I know movie theaters are open.

A lot of businesses will be closed, but you should have no problem finding places that are open around the touristy areas.

Chinatown businesses are almost universally open on Christmas Day. I'd recommend New Asia, which is the last of the big room dim sum houses left there.

Thank you both. Chinatown sounds like a good place to spend some time. We were planning to see there anyway so may as well be Christmas Day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter