Christmas decorations at MK

WaltDavisWorld

If you can dream it, you can do it.
Is the entrance and Main Street the only place that there are Christmas decorations or are there other places decorated throughout the park? Thanks!

It's mainly the front and main street. Other than that Jungle Cruise has the Jingle Cruise overlay and you can see Christmas decorations there along the ride.

I don't recall seeing anything more aside from the front entrance and main street

In addition to Main Street and the entrance there are also decorations all through the Hub.

Thanks all! I’m debating if my family needs Christmas shirts for our non party day at MK also or just for our MVMCP day. It’s a huge decision you know haha

Thanks all! I’m debating if my family needs Christmas shirts for our non party day at MK also or just for our MVMCP day. It’s a huge decision you know haha

I understand fully! They have Disney themed holiday shirts at Target and Kohl’s for about $9 or so, not too shabby. I picked up a few sets for our trip in early December that way we can still wear them a few weeks after we come home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter