Christmas Dinner at Disneyland

tweetybird

Earning My Ears
Can anyone please tell me if any of the restaurants offer turkey dinner on christmas day If so do i need to book reservations. I would also like to know about rain forest cafe. I heard it is good if you have teens. Do i need reservations for this one also. :charac2:

If you are going during Christmas I would make dinner reservations EVERY night.

rsschneck said:
If you are going during Christmas I would make dinner reservations EVERY night.

Amen to that! We went last year on Christmas Day and it was super crowded!...moreso than any other time! To be safe, we booked reservations at Goofy's Kitchen for Christmas dinner ahead of time and I'm glad we did. There were people waiting almost 2 hours on standby. Anyways, they did serve turkey at the carving station and all of the trimmings. From what I remember, it was pretty good...

I am sure most of the sit down restaurants will have something special going on. Ressies would be a must. I agree with others that during the holidays, make arrangements ahead of time to avoid waiting for hours. BTW, we love RC, too, it's always fun and the menu is so huge everyone can find something they like to order :flower:

All of the Sit Down restraunts (Reservations would be a must, you might be able to get lucky at PCH Grill in the Paradise Pier Hotel, there's rarely a wait there)

In addtion to that in past years they have had Christmas and Thanksgiving dinners at:
Disneyland-
Plaza Inn
French Market
Cafe Orleans

DCA -
Hollywood & Dine (although since it is blocked off this year for construction in the area I doubt they will be able to open it up for this, unless the walls are down by then, or at least reconfigured a bit.)

They always hand out little pieces of paper upon entering the parking area and/or the parks stating which restraunts will serve the meals (which are usually served the entire weekend of the holiday)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter