Christmas dinner-- where?

CheshireVal

Can you stand on your head?<BR><font color="purple
Planning a Christmas trip 2004-- we usually go the week BEFORE Christmas, but we've never been there Christmas Day.

We'll be 4 adults and not interested in character dining-- anyone have any suggestions for a nice Christmas dinner? I *think* we'll be in Epcot-- might be doing the CP package that night. But it's still early so plans could change.

If any of you have any experiences, please let me know! :)

::MickeyMo

EC - Le Cellier
But if you decide to eat outside the park I would recommend Yachtsman's Steakhouse it has become a xmas tradition in our family.

We had Christmas dinner at California Grill. Very good, but expensive. Fixed price $53 per person for appetizer, entree and dessert.

Thanks for the ideas! :)

Anyone else have any suggestions?! *bump* ;)

My family had a late lunch at Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club. It was excellent. They served turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing, etc., in addition to the usual buffet. All 5 adults and 3 kids loved it.

I have also done the CP package at Le Cellier and Teppanyaki (sp?) on two separate Christmas Eve's and they were both very good!

There is so much to choose from and you want it to be special which makes it a difficult decision. All recommendations given so far are good ones and you can't go wrong with any of them.

Hi,
My family just spent this last Christmas at WDW from 23 to 28....We spent Christmas day in MGM and ate dinner at the 50's Prime Time Cafe.....Great food, good service, very large portions of food and there is no complaints from us....My boys are 5 and 12 and just loved it....We would go back on our next trip...

We ate our Christmas dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. It was wonderful! They served turkey,sliced beef, dressing, gravey, mashed potatoes, green beans, macaroni & cheese, salad, rolls, and apple cobbler with icecream. They served this family style,with bowls of food on the table, and you could eat as much as you wanted. This was like a traditional dinner for us, which is what we wanted. But you need to have PS and get there when the park opens, because the park was filled to capacity on Christmas Day. We paid $20.00 a person, but it was well worth it to us. We had four adults, children would be cheaper. Also, the people who served there were very nice and wanted to please.
Hope this helps,
Gina::yes::

Thanks for all your advice! :) Right now we're leaning towards Le Cellier as part of the CP package, or possibly Cape May for Christmas dinner.

We're thinking of trying Liberty Tree Tavern on Christmas Eve, but there's no way we want to be in MK on Christmas Day!! :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter